The Best Things in Bromley, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Bromley.
The Best Things
- There's always those jobsworth PCSO'S about to laugh at (the females always have camel toes.)
- Sells Magners, no kiddies & no football
- Food, sports facilities
- the good shops, the good atmosphere and the good clubs and bars
- the best thing to hit bromley a wicked barbers great cuts from a cool guy try out backstreets palace rd the only place to get a cut
- sweet grungers outside costa....
- The place, the food, the drink.
- Used to be the carpark behind brom. north bus station (everyone hanged out there) but the pikies found us.An the local residents coplained at the noise :(
- the safe adults around who give no grief
- i dont go there ne more! when ur young it all seems gr8, but few years l8a u grow up n relaise its just plane crap. although some people never learn.
- Adam Shooman :-)
- Yeah, this list is quite short. As in...nothing. Oh, well myself and my friends go there sometimes.....
- Timetrek! Can't find another manga stockist for miles around. That said, I'm not good at looking. Plus, stay in there for more than five minutes and you'll start suffering from oxygen deprivation. However, that's not only an indication of the size of the shop. It's stuffed full of nerdy stuff, like lord of the rings/star wars collectibles (*cheap* lord of the rings collectibles; Serendipity in Bluewater has the swords and stuff), comics, and a WHOLE SHELF of english manga (no Japanese, and no anime DVDs... but apparently Virgin has some). Plus Quasar rocks. The supervisors vary, but the game's always good. Plus it smells nice.
- The young women in the summer scantily clad.
- The 'young' crowd that assemble in Spoons and seeing some mug having to pay to get into Langtry's when you have free entry.
- Not far from the countryside
- ARGH stop slating Newstead the ones you see are the scum of the school we arent all bad...
- Some really fantastic looking women.
- Urban chaos, glades, home
- Most people in Bromley are OK. It is well situated with London a short train ride away (although the rides are getting more and more unreliable) and Kent a short drive away. The borough has so far not been plagued with so many of the other problems afflicting nearby areas.
- Loads of pubs, posh houses, good shops, everything in walking distance
- Hannah says Bromley Baptist church, opposite the Police Station.
- Loads of shops !!!!!!!
- EZ playing at Delanos and MC Kie being a resident now
THE SKATERS AND GOTHS FINALLY COMING OUT OF THEIR CLOSETS
- Bromley High School in the 1970s/80s. Best damn education/ confidence builder a person could wish for. I'm still looking for a school to provide as much support and knowledge for my child (as I no longer live in the area). Surprised no-one else has mentioned it so far!
- Bromley is close to London ,Everything in Bromley shuts at 2..For a good night
go into the city the best clubs at the moment are The complex The aquarium and that boat on the thames on a sunday morning..
- Sitting on the bank of the Rambler's Rest on a Friday evening in summer Summer evenings in Keston either at the Fox or the Greyhound.
- Definitely the shops.
- Train service to London, 15 minutes every 15 minutes.
- Another best thing about Bromley is the Glades Shopping Centre Ñ good shops (and the fastest curbs in the car park.)
- "Kelsey Park is populated with Canada Geese who have found their home somewhat haphazardly", says Tom Ryan fron Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- The library and the theatre.
- Lots of brilliant shops packed into a pedestrianised town centre. Sainsbury's sell a wide selection of decent bottled beers and has at least a dozen really pretty girls on the tills at any time.
- Close to Petts Wood and Orpington, which are far better for shopping by car, and have better community feels to them as well. Bromley's just too big...
- Trains are regular, but destinations are limited compared to Orpington.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: railway hotel, sophie, S ROBINSON, Richard Clarkson, Lewis Rees, Chris, Will Oxlade, dobber, Faydra, Rosh, TONY, scott mcmillan, Trisha, Earl Lewis, Omar Sharif, Phil Waller, Steph, geezer, Jawfish, D.Hughes, lucy, adam, Frazar Norton, katie, X, Hannah Wing, Pobsy, sarah, roo, kq, ads, Kel, r clark, Steve Shemilt, sportster, Danny Baldwin, LL, Peter, jack, Mike, sue hastings, Dave Brown, Pete Ravenscroft, Nick Varan, binar, Liz Ledwon, Cameron, Sinead, theo, Sharifah Noralinda, Sam, Ben, JamPot, pete, Matthew, Caroline Mahoney, dins, Nick Moore, ant, jo, Dieter G, James h, Hana Bettell, Nathaniel Mitchell, Paul Bevan, Aidan Corcoran, Greg issom, lisa stebbings, Jimi_A, Nick Wood, Webby, Sophie adn Hannah, sweetie, chloe, vicky kinahan, will brian, amelia, Chelsey, mark, Mike Gibson, Will, rosie, Dan, Becky, christian hobson, James, Brad The Drummer, anita white, Kirsty Henning, s n j, Rebecca French, Mick Smith, Rosamond, sam friend, don juan, Amy, betty, Philip Tindley, sikander, Louisa Rust, paul murtagh, Dee, Fran, Jas, Sam Bassett, loz, emma, Stephen Read, BRENDAN CARRICK, Ben M, Guido Gevels, Jayson Robinson, generic, Sue Wood, I, phil micorry, C. Harris, Rachel Ablett, Law Anderson, Lucy Freeman, poppy, Phil Morris, sarah franklin, Gem, Jake Gordon, ben hunt, Tom Queen, chris elmer, Dominic Ford, Sam Whatmough, Rob, lisa, Glenn Robinson, i middleton, errolyn, james read, Sarah Hayes, angela
Last updated: 2010-12-02
More stuff about Bromley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromley Knowhere Board