Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Bromley.
- that cinema needs a chalk outline around it....its dead! its disgusting in there. (Imagine going to cinema in the ghetto and being treated better and the tickets are half the bloody price!)I actually prefer going to the cinema in Peckham, the staff are nicer, the food is actually hot and the drinks ice cold.
Bromley cinema is too expensive and they never have any films that beckenham have on
- don't go to bromley cinemas unless you wanna get beaten up by chavs. go to beckenham/bluewater or greenwich filmworks instead!
- the cinema sucks. very small, and you can hear the films in the neighbouring screens. and the seats are crap and its cold.
- odeon is alright. can be a bit yukky, (you know, chewing gum on the seats, drinks all over the floor). and theres always pikeys hangin outside (my m8 got mugged standing outside and no one came out to help her. Its ok
- the odean obiously the only one!
- ahh the cinema is pretty good in bromley
- assuming you are referring to the bromley shit heap??! despite having had the toilets redone, they were wrecked by chavs in a second and are back to their original shit state. Needs pulling down and redoing
- Odeon. Go to the filmworks in Greenwich instead, you can see the screen there, the seats aren't infested with the chav plague, and there isn't a group of illiterate pikeys laughing at the serious bits, missing the point entirely, on the phone etc
- Bromley cinema is actually very good - it may not be kitted out with the most delux of seats or be cutting edge in decor design but it provides the current films at a reasonable price - sweets and food at the foyer are as in most cinemans, over priced
- The Odeon is ok(?) now it has been re-done but the chairs still numb your ass.
- beckenham and bromley odeans, quaser, but thats pretty much it. the bromley cinema is cak however.
- Odeon on the High Street aint half bad
- gods the only cinema i have found in bromley is the odeon land of the sticky seat there are a number of theaters for those of you that actiualy go to plays now and then and sadly my boring little pach of knowledge dont extend much further
- Bromley cinema expensive to sit on bum-numbing chairs, wid tinsy screens!
- just sitting 5 mins in the that cinema makes your ass numb.
- Cinema is reasonably good: Bromley Odeon and Beckenham ABC
- Bromley cinema is shit! Small, smelly and expensive. Bluewater is only 20mins away and the seats don't spring up every time you move!
- Venture down to the cinema in Catford on a 208 from Market square - its about half the price of the cinema in Bromley.
- seats are the hardest I have ever sat on. You need to take out a mortgage
to buy sweets..Sneak in your own drinks..
- given bromley has become such a peasant area -- the construction of a cinema complex in bromley south --will just add to the increase in mugging vandalism etc... due the type of people that will move into the area -- however probably too late to stop this now anyway --
- Cinema is OK. Nice eateries in the vicinity if you fancy a bit of scran after all that popcorn.
- Bromley's cinema is average - but if you want anything really special then its a treck up to Thurrock or Crodon for you boyo.
- There's the Odeon I suppose, and that one at Beckenham. It's not too bad on this account. Wasn't there once a Quasar??? It might have closed down though.
- ABC Beckenham does a student discout. Bromley Odeon is a rip-off; Warner Bros. Purley is extortionate
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: railway hotel, sophie, S ROBINSON, Richard Clarkson, Lewis Rees, Chris, Will Oxlade, dobber, Faydra, Rosh, TONY, scott mcmillan, Trisha, Earl Lewis, Omar Sharif, Phil Waller, Steph, geezer, Jawfish, D.Hughes, lucy, adam, Frazar Norton, katie, X, Hannah Wing, Pobsy, sarah, roo, kq, ads, Kel, r clark, Steve Shemilt, sportster, Danny Baldwin, LL, Peter, jack, Mike, sue hastings, Dave Brown, Pete Ravenscroft, Nick Varan, binar, Liz Ledwon, Cameron, Sinead, theo, Sharifah Noralinda, Sam, Ben, JamPot, pete, Matthew, Caroline Mahoney, dins, Nick Moore, ant, jo, Dieter G, James h, Hana Bettell, Nathaniel Mitchell, Paul Bevan, Aidan Corcoran, Greg issom, lisa stebbings, Jimi_A, Nick Wood, Webby, Sophie adn Hannah, sweetie, chloe, vicky kinahan, will brian, amelia, Chelsey, mark, Mike Gibson, Will, rosie, Dan, Becky, christian hobson, James, Brad The Drummer, anita white, Kirsty Henning, s n j, Rebecca French, Mick Smith, Rosamond, sam friend, don juan, Amy, betty, Philip Tindley, sikander, Louisa Rust, paul murtagh, Dee, Fran, Jas, Sam Bassett, loz, emma, Stephen Read, BRENDAN CARRICK, Ben M, Guido Gevels, Jayson Robinson, generic, Sue Wood, I, phil micorry, C. Harris, Rachel Ablett, Law Anderson, Lucy Freeman, poppy, Phil Morris, sarah franklin, Gem, Jake Gordon, ben hunt, Tom Queen, chris elmer, Dominic Ford, Sam Whatmough, Rob, lisa, Glenn Robinson, i middleton, errolyn, james read, Sarah Hayes, angela
Last updated: 2010-12-02
More stuff about Bromley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromley Knowhere Board