Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Bromley, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Bromley.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- its either normal high street ones (topshop, oasis, warehouse) or the overpriced ones seLing fake designer crap and owned by the rudest EU immigrants EVER...BY THIS I MEAN ROMA BOUTIQUE (boutique my arse)
- Unique stocking Original Penguin, Nudie, Lyle & Scott etc
- Mad House, located in the Galdes, to bad Sample has closed down, Hype near market square is good also.
- Top shop, New look, FCUK, Jane Norman, Morgan, thats basically it. Weve got loadsa boring shops.
- alot....zara, river island, pineapple, topshop, PRIMARK, mk one, oasis...and many more
- River island in the Glades has the best clothes but slave trade users and really over prices at that! avoid if possible, u can pick up basically the same stuff in primark or matalan anyway
- yeh urban choas is good bit small now days tho
- Cant Believe noone has mentioned USC or Ath- . USC Sells soo much cool stuff and even tho its pretty expensive its worth takin a look in there anyway (especially 4 tha truckas caps)and Ath is really cool too - dont be put off by the chavtastic music that is usually being boomed out of there it is v good inside!
- excuse me - where is the Levis Store in the Glades??
- if your into your chav attire. Great. How many tappered jeans and buckled shoe shops can you get in one area??
- oxfam is quality!
- I love shopping in Bromley. All my mates go to shop called SOCHO,in the Bromley Mall, near KFC & ARGOS, where you can get Italian Designer clothes like Armani, versace, gucci, prada etc at much lower prices than the shops in Glades you can get their address from their website www.socho.co.uk and join their list. They will keep you informed by email or text msg their promotions and special offers.
- Top Shop in Bromley is sweet and extremely cost effective for fashionable one season throw away items
- sage, zara top shop, arena
- don't go to Arena (High St) 'cos the owner used to be my landlord and he was most unreasonable when it came to rent (or lack of it). to be fair, it is possibly the only place that sells reasonable gear tho'. Zara's cheap, but all their stuff falls apart when you wash it.
- Zara in the Glades is my favourite and River Island is good as well. Ignore Base, opposite River Island, becuase it is just a poor imitation. You can get all the good stuff somewhere else.
- Well if your a little pikey with no sense of style, you've got jjb and first sport in the glades, jd sports and all:sports on the high street, if however your not a complete retard, there are a few decent shops in the glades like river island
- Nobody wears clothes in Bromley, It is a conservative Borough
- gotta say i dont shop for clothes in brom much there are a fiew things worth looking at in oneals but being a brand name its kinda costy you can get band shirts in most music shops realy but if you get there in a sale a good place for demi smart clothes is petrolium although getting trousers over a certan length is kinda tricky
- you would rather go to lewisham and get the clothes you want in glades half price.
- Too many over-priced designer shops - if you want to spend £60 on a t-shirt just coz its got armani written on it then go for it.I think thats valuable beer money !!!!
- Glades. THEYRE EVERYWHERE but its worth goin past JDD Sports next to the glades 2 look @ all the pikey ppl lookin at new style nike caps 2 put at 90 degree angles on their heads.
- Many clothes shops with a wide range
- very few worth mentioning -- all the normal high street rubbish -- good for the under 14's and over 40's
- Some quality clothes shops in the Glades i.e, French Connection, Jones. Makes a nice change from the hassle of the tourist trap of Lakeside.
- Skate City. The Glades has stuff like a Levis Store. Loads of others, but unless you live in Bromley it's not worth a special journey, because most of the surrounding towns have similar places. The Glades has quite a few expensive clothes shops, but there are also branches of BHS, C and As, and a very large Marks and Spencers.
- Young people in Bromley are the offspring of general South Londoners 'made good'. They are fashion sheep, obsessed with 'designer' labels, but who don't put much imagination into their dress sense. Therefore, the lads are an army of various coloured Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker and YSL shirts (very creative), while the girls are an army of various coloured flowery devoré Karen Millen skirt-suits. No wonder they all end up working for Churchill Insurance
- Mad Mike's Army Store. Good army surplus shop in Lee Green, which isn't in Bromley but only 10 minutes on the 261 bus towards Lewisham.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: railway hotel, sophie, S ROBINSON, Richard Clarkson, Lewis Rees, Chris, Will Oxlade, dobber, Faydra, Rosh, TONY, scott mcmillan, Trisha, Earl Lewis, Omar Sharif, Phil Waller, Steph, geezer, Jawfish, D.Hughes, lucy, adam, Frazar Norton, katie, X, Hannah Wing, Pobsy, sarah, roo, kq, ads, Kel, r clark, Steve Shemilt, sportster, Danny Baldwin, LL, Peter, jack, Mike, sue hastings, Dave Brown, Pete Ravenscroft, Nick Varan, binar, Liz Ledwon, Cameron, Sinead, theo, Sharifah Noralinda, Sam, Ben, JamPot, pete, Matthew, Caroline Mahoney, dins, Nick Moore, ant, jo, Dieter G, James h, Hana Bettell, Nathaniel Mitchell, Paul Bevan, Aidan Corcoran, Greg issom, lisa stebbings, Jimi_A, Nick Wood, Webby, Sophie adn Hannah, sweetie, chloe, vicky kinahan, will brian, amelia, Chelsey, mark, Mike Gibson, Will, rosie, Dan, Becky, christian hobson, James, Brad The Drummer, anita white, Kirsty Henning, s n j, Rebecca French, Mick Smith, Rosamond, sam friend, don juan, Amy, betty, Philip Tindley, sikander, Louisa Rust, paul murtagh, Dee, Fran, Jas, Sam Bassett, loz, emma, Stephen Read, BRENDAN CARRICK, Ben M, Guido Gevels, Jayson Robinson, generic, Sue Wood, I, phil micorry, C. Harris, Rachel Ablett, Law Anderson, Lucy Freeman, poppy, Phil Morris, sarah franklin, Gem, Jake Gordon, ben hunt, Tom Queen, chris elmer, Dominic Ford, Sam Whatmough, Rob, lisa, Glenn Robinson, i middleton, errolyn, james read, Sarah Hayes, angela
Last updated: 2010-12-02
More stuff about Bromley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromley Knowhere Board