Cafes and Coffee Shops in Bromley, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Bromley.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- I love the breakfast's they do in The Bromley Grill.....Yummy!!
- Cafe Clementine on Burnt Ash Lane is the best by far. Good grub, friendly staff and best of all the offer free delivery service for when you cant get there. They do sandwiches,jackets, specials and Milkshakes to rival the best
- many a good coffe shops
- COSTA COFFEE IS THE DON. Their hot chocolate is the scrummiest fing ever
- Starbucks is good, you can go there for a romantic coffee! the one as you go into the glades from the high street and its on the left is ok too.
- starbucks, costa e.t.c
- greggs does lovely chicken pasties.. only 90p or you can go to starbucks and pretend you are in friends/sex and the city. Or is it ony me thats that sad?! ...
- Ottakar's cafe is now closed btw!
- costa rocks. 1) you can smoke 2) better hot chocolate than anywhere 3) get on the right side of the staff and along comes free drinks :) **i didnt say that**
- starbucks. its the secret lair of dr evil u no!
- Theres to many, to over priced, mostley the same BORING.........
- Any Starbucks
- Over the Moon does good coffee. the bird next door in Kinleighs estate agents is really cute as well. Cafe Y's (Yum Yum's) at Bromley North is amazing (mega breakfast sorts a hangover right out)
- The Usual pseudo posh crepp like Cafe Rouge Costa Coffe Debenhams has a nice caf if your are similar in any way to Christina Hamilton
- THE BEST SANDWICH SHOP BY FAR IS BELLINIES (I hope i spelt that right) Located opposite the SLug and Lettuce and Bromley South Station on the corner of ravensbourne road. They do everything, Sandwich's, roll's, Jacket's, burgers, sausages, salads, breakfasts, you name it! AND IT TASTES SOOOOOO GOOD
- Holleywood Bowl - sadly no more
- Nice little café right nxt 2 the glades. Very nice n new. Massive glass windows so u can look out and stare at pikeys n make em all insecure.
- Scrambles on the Biggin Hill does a fantastic fry up for about £3-£5 - very enjoyable but not recommended on a regular basis if you have any medical problems!
- lots, v.clean and good service
- We give Starbucks a thumbs up, but beware, the coffee is very strong! The food in Ottakers, Costa, is really nice but expensive.
- Giardino's - very nice if you like spending a fiver on a sandwich and coffee. Hoardes of sandwich bars like a rash around the place.
- Over the Moon and the salad bowl on east street are clean and tasty..never
go there between 12 and 2
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: railway hotel, sophie, S ROBINSON, Richard Clarkson, Lewis Rees, Chris, Will Oxlade, dobber, Faydra, Rosh, TONY, scott mcmillan, Trisha, Earl Lewis, Omar Sharif, Phil Waller, Steph, geezer, Jawfish, D.Hughes, lucy, adam, Frazar Norton, katie, X, Hannah Wing, Pobsy, sarah, roo, kq, ads, Kel, r clark, Steve Shemilt, sportster, Danny Baldwin, LL, Peter, jack, Mike, sue hastings, Dave Brown, Pete Ravenscroft, Nick Varan, binar, Liz Ledwon, Cameron, Sinead, theo, Sharifah Noralinda, Sam, Ben, JamPot, pete, Matthew, Caroline Mahoney, dins, Nick Moore, ant, jo, Dieter G, James h, Hana Bettell, Nathaniel Mitchell, Paul Bevan, Aidan Corcoran, Greg issom, lisa stebbings, Jimi_A, Nick Wood, Webby, Sophie adn Hannah, sweetie, chloe, vicky kinahan, will brian, amelia, Chelsey, mark, Mike Gibson, Will, rosie, Dan, Becky, christian hobson, James, Brad The Drummer, anita white, Kirsty Henning, s n j, Rebecca French, Mick Smith, Rosamond, sam friend, don juan, Amy, betty, Philip Tindley, sikander, Louisa Rust, paul murtagh, Dee, Fran, Jas, Sam Bassett, loz, emma, Stephen Read, BRENDAN CARRICK, Ben M, Guido Gevels, Jayson Robinson, generic, Sue Wood, I, phil micorry, C. Harris, Rachel Ablett, Law Anderson, Lucy Freeman, poppy, Phil Morris, sarah franklin, Gem, Jake Gordon, ben hunt, Tom Queen, chris elmer, Dominic Ford, Sam Whatmough, Rob, lisa, Glenn Robinson, i middleton, errolyn, james read, Sarah Hayes, angela
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bromley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromley Knowhere Board