Computer and Games Shops in Bromley, Greater London*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Bromley.
Computer and Games Shops
- computer exchange.
- Games-Workshop, located in "the Mall" NOT THE GLADES!, good for games also comes under art's and crafts, it's a hobby!
- virgin megastore sells all that
- CEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Damn Good, And So Cheap, Buy a PS2 For 90 quid and get games and dvds real cheap......
- Err there used to be a Games Workshop but then the owners reached puberty.
- Without doubt, gamestation is the best games shop in Bromley. All the staff are a laugh they know their games well and the prices are cheaper here than all the other stores. Only problem is they are at the bottom end of the high st. Nice girl works in there too. Well worth the walk tho even if just to save £5 -£10 thatthe game store would normally over charge by. Computer exchanges (cex) are so damn rude its unreal!.
- gamestation, computer exchange, game on the high street. game in the glades
- ah well there used to be 4 shops compeating and i had a little score chart for them but now there are two game's both way over priced one computer exchange on the highstreet that does well on old systems and pc games but kinda falls down on non majority consoles eg dreamcast or recently playstation
and theyer near exact opposite gamestation
- Lots in the glades and all the music shops sell em, apart from MVC grrrrr!
- Used to be a small independent one in the High Street run by a nice chap called Paul, but sadly he went out of business fairly quickly.
- Game is poo.
- We now have a choice..Computer exchange at bromley south sells good cheap
2nd hand pc parts and games..Whole floor dedicated to consoles..nice staff.
check out the floor ...Beatties in the glades sell cheap pc games..
Electronics boutique will take back any game if you dont like it !!
- loads of computer game shops, not much on the board game front, surprisingly. Games Workshop for all the nerds, but they only sell Warhammer anyway. Not that I'd know, of course.
- Quite a few of these. Best ones are Game, Virgin Megastores, Electronics Boutique and that new one in the High Street. Also some good ones nearby in West Wickham.
- AB Computers has closed down now, and the Virgin Games Centre has moved into the Glades and become a Megastore. Well worth a look, seeing as it stocks almost everything ever released (there was even an Amstrad CPC disc game in there the other day!). Game, HMV.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: railway hotel, sophie, S ROBINSON, Richard Clarkson, Lewis Rees, Chris, Will Oxlade, dobber, Faydra, Rosh, TONY, scott mcmillan, Trisha, Earl Lewis, Omar Sharif, Phil Waller, Steph, geezer, Jawfish, D.Hughes, lucy, adam, Frazar Norton, katie, X, Hannah Wing, Pobsy, sarah, roo, kq, ads, Kel, r clark, Steve Shemilt, sportster, Danny Baldwin, LL, Peter, jack, Mike, sue hastings, Dave Brown, Pete Ravenscroft, Nick Varan, binar, Liz Ledwon, Cameron, Sinead, theo, Sharifah Noralinda, Sam, Ben, JamPot, pete, Matthew, Caroline Mahoney, dins, Nick Moore, ant, jo, Dieter G, James h, Hana Bettell, Nathaniel Mitchell, Paul Bevan, Aidan Corcoran, Greg issom, lisa stebbings, Jimi_A, Nick Wood, Webby, Sophie adn Hannah, sweetie, chloe, vicky kinahan, will brian, amelia, Chelsey, mark, Mike Gibson, Will, rosie, Dan, Becky, christian hobson, James, Brad The Drummer, anita white, Kirsty Henning, s n j, Rebecca French, Mick Smith, Rosamond, sam friend, don juan, Amy, betty, Philip Tindley, sikander, Louisa Rust, paul murtagh, Dee, Fran, Jas, Sam Bassett, loz, emma, Stephen Read, BRENDAN CARRICK, Ben M, Guido Gevels, Jayson Robinson, generic, Sue Wood, I, phil micorry, C. Harris, Rachel Ablett, Law Anderson, Lucy Freeman, poppy, Phil Morris, sarah franklin, Gem, Jake Gordon, ben hunt, Tom Queen, chris elmer, Dominic Ford, Sam Whatmough, Rob, lisa, Glenn Robinson, i middleton, errolyn, james read, Sarah Hayes, angela
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bromley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromley Knowhere Board