Demolish It Now Building in Bromley, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Bromley.
Demolish It Now Building
- Oh there are way to many
The cinema is crap
The south Train station is crap
Pret a Manger pisses me off
That disgusting alley way between the cinema and The Swan and Mitre Pub
Bsm on the corner
BR1 next to BSM
- The Churchill Insurance building.
- O Neils, Bell & Delanos
- the bell or delanoes
- The police station, BRING BACK THE SKATE RAMP!!!!
- hmmmmm....a tad harsh to say as my father is an architect so i wont say
- gypsy caravan sites and stuff
- Bon Marche so that u can make room 4 the new MVC (YAY!)
- anything with pikeys
- churchill theatre
- The Mall and everything south. Plus all the JD sports ( all ten of them ): say there's a 99% sale, then blow the lot. Please.
- The Glades its boring bring back the high street.....
- Thames Credit.
- ALL OF EM
- judge & preistly so i dont have to work
- the new police station at bromley south, granted its not yet finished but demolish it now.
- yeah the glades, hopefully while carrying a full contingent of pikeys.
- Churchill Insurance OLD building on London Road
- need i say the new cop shop sorry but i just find it a bit paranoia inducing that there is now a station being built right near the train station and yet muggings have not gon down one noch
- NAME ANY WINE BAR
- Pull down the Glades shopping centre. Its infested with bunking-off school kids and the type of person whose lips move when they the read the Sun and belive Jim Davidson to be funny.
- Bromley cinema
- the whole of turpington lane ,used to live there and it is full of chavs who earn their living by selling "knocked off" bon bleu tracksuits.not to mention the teenage girls who loose their virginity at the council estate park
- Has to be the mall...What are Bromley council spending my £592.52 council
If you want to demolish something how about Bonnington Towers
- the glades - full of unsavoury types from other areas - has in the time since its construction also attracted a mirgation of these types to the area - which has without a doubt had a negative impact on the area.. every day we become more like croydon.... sad.....
- The Glade's. All of it, mind. Bring it all down. Preferably with lots of people in it at the time.
- Newstead Wood School
- The Bromley mall. It old, it's dated and it made from concrete block. I can't imagine it looked much in the seventies when it was created.
- Sherman House, Sherman Road in Bromley North - great concrete ex council building with windows half smashed to shower any pedestrian with shards of glass
- Westmoreland Place. Except it has been flattened.
- churchills new building!!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: railway hotel, sophie, S ROBINSON, Richard Clarkson, Lewis Rees, Chris, Will Oxlade, dobber, Faydra, Rosh, TONY, scott mcmillan, Trisha, Earl Lewis, Omar Sharif, Phil Waller, Steph, geezer, Jawfish, D.Hughes, lucy, adam, Frazar Norton, katie, X, Hannah Wing, Pobsy, sarah, roo, kq, ads, Kel, r clark, Steve Shemilt, sportster, Danny Baldwin, LL, Peter, jack, Mike, sue hastings, Dave Brown, Pete Ravenscroft, Nick Varan, binar, Liz Ledwon, Cameron, Sinead, theo, Sharifah Noralinda, Sam, Ben, JamPot, pete, Matthew, Caroline Mahoney, dins, Nick Moore, ant, jo, Dieter G, James h, Hana Bettell, Nathaniel Mitchell, Paul Bevan, Aidan Corcoran, Greg issom, lisa stebbings, Jimi_A, Nick Wood, Webby, Sophie adn Hannah, sweetie, chloe, vicky kinahan, will brian, amelia, Chelsey, mark, Mike Gibson, Will, rosie, Dan, Becky, christian hobson, James, Brad The Drummer, anita white, Kirsty Henning, s n j, Rebecca French, Mick Smith, Rosamond, sam friend, don juan, Amy, betty, Philip Tindley, sikander, Louisa Rust, paul murtagh, Dee, Fran, Jas, Sam Bassett, loz, emma, Stephen Read, BRENDAN CARRICK, Ben M, Guido Gevels, Jayson Robinson, generic, Sue Wood, I, phil micorry, C. Harris, Rachel Ablett, Law Anderson, Lucy Freeman, poppy, Phil Morris, sarah franklin, Gem, Jake Gordon, ben hunt, Tom Queen, chris elmer, Dominic Ford, Sam Whatmough, Rob, lisa, Glenn Robinson, i middleton, errolyn, james read, Sarah Hayes, angela
Last updated: 2010-12-02
More stuff about Bromley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromley Knowhere Board