Favourite Building in Bromley, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Bromley.
- The Police station - amongst the chavs, Albanians and homicidal old people, this will become your fave building
There is also another building which lights up lilac just opposite the police station...it looks like Armageddon
- There is a sweet little church round the back of Primark....go there and you would never guess you was 2 mins from the High Street.
- The Chinese Garage. Its the stupidest thing i ever heard of, and i salute the designer
- Um, glades?
- the glades! obviously and the the churchill theatre...lovely place!
- Erm ... the glades i guess. cum on lets face it without the glades wot would us bromley dwellers do all day on a saturday when we have nothing better to do with our lifes than standing around all day outside Starbucks and Waterstones (oh and Urban Gardener)----(u know who u r!)....
- public toilet in churchill theatre is kool.
- Errm, there are just too many. Architectural significance and Bromley go together like oil and water.
- library, its reletivly pikey free
- Churchill Insurance NEW building on Masons Hill www.churchill.com
- THE BELL
- Bromley Town Church
- Glades coz is nice
- Sherman House has had a face lift..Looks a hell of a lot better..But just
you wait till the pigeons come back!!!!Was a listed building which was why
they wouldnt demolish it..Interestingly designed by the clown who fashioned
our other fully concrete favourite structure...THE MALL
- The Career's Centre on Tweedy Road. A welcoming site on the way home.
- Rambler's Rest Pub. Dates back 400 years and serves a good pint
- The reletively new habbitat building thanks to it's funky lit glass tower that can be seen for miles around by night. Alternativly the new Churchill insurance building at Bromley South - formally number one on the Demolish it now list!
- Oh well, that's easy, it has to be the made-over Westmoreland Place!! If you haven't seen it: see it now!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: railway hotel, sophie, S ROBINSON, Richard Clarkson, Lewis Rees, Chris, Will Oxlade, dobber, Faydra, Rosh, TONY, scott mcmillan, Trisha, Earl Lewis, Omar Sharif, Phil Waller, Steph, geezer, Jawfish, D.Hughes, lucy, adam, Frazar Norton, katie, X, Hannah Wing, Pobsy, sarah, roo, kq, ads, Kel, r clark, Steve Shemilt, sportster, Danny Baldwin, LL, Peter, jack, Mike, sue hastings, Dave Brown, Pete Ravenscroft, Nick Varan, binar, Liz Ledwon, Cameron, Sinead, theo, Sharifah Noralinda, Sam, Ben, JamPot, pete, Matthew, Caroline Mahoney, dins, Nick Moore, ant, jo, Dieter G, James h, Hana Bettell, Nathaniel Mitchell, Paul Bevan, Aidan Corcoran, Greg issom, lisa stebbings, Jimi_A, Nick Wood, Webby, Sophie adn Hannah, sweetie, chloe, vicky kinahan, will brian, amelia, Chelsey, mark, Mike Gibson, Will, rosie, Dan, Becky, christian hobson, James, Brad The Drummer, anita white, Kirsty Henning, s n j, Rebecca French, Mick Smith, Rosamond, sam friend, don juan, Amy, betty, Philip Tindley, sikander, Louisa Rust, paul murtagh, Dee, Fran, Jas, Sam Bassett, loz, emma, Stephen Read, BRENDAN CARRICK, Ben M, Guido Gevels, Jayson Robinson, generic, Sue Wood, I, phil micorry, C. Harris, Rachel Ablett, Law Anderson, Lucy Freeman, poppy, Phil Morris, sarah franklin, Gem, Jake Gordon, ben hunt, Tom Queen, chris elmer, Dominic Ford, Sam Whatmough, Rob, lisa, Glenn Robinson, i middleton, errolyn, james read, Sarah Hayes, angela
Last updated: 2010-12-02
More stuff about Bromley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromley Knowhere Board