Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Bromley, Greater London*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Bromley.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Twang Guitars - 94 High Street, Penge, London SE20 7EZ - Tel 0208 676 0926 - www.twangguitars.com - Email email@example.com. Excellent shop for guitars and all guitar related items, also sells other musical instruments too - brass, woodwind, other string instruments, percussion including drums. Twang Guitars does amp, mixer, microphone repairs etc. Offers Friendly advice - a shop for musicians run by musicians.
- theres a great music shop in widmore green, if you drive away from bromley town centre towards bickley (widmore road) its just before the traffic lights on the left.
- TMT - has just moved a bit further down the one way system, near the petrol station. Amazing shop!! friendly services and advise.
- theres one in west wickham which is quite good
- uhh, theres 1 near the cinema, but its not very good. You dont get the higher quality in there. Tysoes in farnborough is the best place to go, its where i got all my trumpets, guitars, saxaphones and trombones
- Normans, Eltham
- Reids. Has nice pianos. Also a shop on Widmore Road, may still be called Unisound.
- there's good old unisound half way down widmore road which is actually pretty good
- Theres a shop near the cinema, its along that road but i dont know the name.
Theres Unisound which is along a row of shops outside of bromley towars bickley, its by the traffic lights.
- Reids on the high street opposite that failure Zumo or Sumo, whatever it was called.
- Theres one but duznt sell a huge range of musical instruments but has got alota books.
- Unisound in Widmore Road is often worth a visit, Cliff is v. friendly and they do sell books in addition to instruments.
- a couple of good shops at bromley north that are v.equipped
- Here http://www.knowhere.co.uk/128_shops.html you say art nash in Penge is useful, but it's closed down nown i'm afraid.
- Wing Music & Hire
442 Upper Elmers End Road, Beckenham, Kent. Br3 3HQ 020 8650 1118
A wide range of vintage & contempary musical equipment. Sound & light hire, sales & installation. Establihed 1972 (longest established music shop in the area)
- Art Nash in Penge are very helpful
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: railway hotel, sophie, S ROBINSON, Richard Clarkson, Lewis Rees, Chris, Will Oxlade, dobber, Faydra, Rosh, TONY, scott mcmillan, Trisha, Earl Lewis, Omar Sharif, Phil Waller, Steph, geezer, Jawfish, D.Hughes, lucy, adam, Frazar Norton, katie, X, Hannah Wing, Pobsy, sarah, roo, kq, ads, Kel, r clark, Steve Shemilt, sportster, Danny Baldwin, LL, Peter, jack, Mike, sue hastings, Dave Brown, Pete Ravenscroft, Nick Varan, binar, Liz Ledwon, Cameron, Sinead, theo, Sharifah Noralinda, Sam, Ben, JamPot, pete, Matthew, Caroline Mahoney, dins, Nick Moore, ant, jo, Dieter G, James h, Hana Bettell, Nathaniel Mitchell, Paul Bevan, Aidan Corcoran, Greg issom, lisa stebbings, Jimi_A, Nick Wood, Webby, Sophie adn Hannah, sweetie, chloe, vicky kinahan, will brian, amelia, Chelsey, mark, Mike Gibson, Will, rosie, Dan, Becky, christian hobson, James, Brad The Drummer, anita white, Kirsty Henning, s n j, Rebecca French, Mick Smith, Rosamond, sam friend, don juan, Amy, betty, Philip Tindley, sikander, Louisa Rust, paul murtagh, Dee, Fran, Jas, Sam Bassett, loz, emma, Stephen Read, BRENDAN CARRICK, Ben M, Guido Gevels, Jayson Robinson, generic, Sue Wood, I, phil micorry, C. Harris, Rachel Ablett, Law Anderson, Lucy Freeman, poppy, Phil Morris, sarah franklin, Gem, Jake Gordon, ben hunt, Tom Queen, chris elmer, Dominic Ford, Sam Whatmough, Rob, lisa, Glenn Robinson, i middleton, errolyn, james read, Sarah Hayes, angela
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bromley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromley Knowhere Board