The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Bromley.
- dont bother....go to South London
- Wanted Music, off Beckenham High street probably has what you want if you ask
- Virgin Megastores, located in the Galdes.
- HMV is ok, you sometimes dont get the newest stuff in there, and you have to put up with the corny music playing through the speakers. nd Virgins k, but if you hang around for too long they kick you out, even if you are not doing anything wrong
- the big virgin store
- hmv's a gooden
- HMV, Virgin and thats about it ...........
Rest In Peace MVC u will always b in our hearts!
- mvc has closed down and been replaced by some primark rip off shop damn it
- hmv, it sells records!
- Could do with a few more indipendants
- Borders, Charing X Road or Tower Records, Picadilly
- Sfr Records
- Virgin Megastore - course, that may be cos my b/f works there - on the tills 7 days a week! Damn sexy shop assistants there ;)
- Virgin at the end of the Glades
HMV along the High Street
MVC near the bigger McDonalds opposite the Barlcays Bank
- Theres a little shop called WANTED:MUSIC in beckenham near clockhouse station that sells amazing old records that you can't find anywhere else.
- Virgin Mega in the Glades
- suppose i should mention hmv here *muttermutter*evil*mutter* suppose i deserved what i got there well virgin generaly sell things for a little cheaper there even if they do insist on calling avlil lavine grunge and if you get membership the cheapest would be mvc
- HMV in the middle of the upper part of the highstreet, near the glades. MVC near McDonalds at the top of the highstreet.
- there are no specialist music places, but there is a virgin meagastore and large hmv
- MVC is pretty good but the shop assistants are all a bit weird, as in Virgin.
- The charity shop on east street is full of the old stock from the record shop that closed down next door...bargains to be had..
- Influential Music - East Streey - cheap new (<10 quid) and second hand, but limited choice - worth a look though. Otherwise MVC is well stocked and not as expensive as the others.
- MVC in Market Square. Everything there's really cheap for members, and seeing as membership's free, there's no excuse. It's also worth seeing what offers W H Smiths has got on. Plus, of course, the Virgin Megastore... HMV in the High Street. Sam Goody and Our Price in the Glades. They all stock the Rage Against the Machine tape.
- Sam Goodies has now closed down, shame as they had staff who actually knew something about music!
- John Payne records in Hayes High Street -the nice blokes who run the shop love their garage and house, and will be as friendly and helpful as you could wish for - if you don't know the name of a song, just sing it to them and they will sort it out for you.
- Influential, opposite the Railway Tavern kicks ass.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: railway hotel, sophie, S ROBINSON, Richard Clarkson, Lewis Rees, Chris, Will Oxlade, dobber, Faydra, Rosh, TONY, scott mcmillan, Trisha, Earl Lewis, Omar Sharif, Phil Waller, Steph, geezer, Jawfish, D.Hughes, lucy, adam, Frazar Norton, katie, X, Hannah Wing, Pobsy, sarah, roo, kq, ads, Kel, r clark, Steve Shemilt, sportster, Danny Baldwin, LL, Peter, jack, Mike, sue hastings, Dave Brown, Pete Ravenscroft, Nick Varan, binar, Liz Ledwon, Cameron, Sinead, theo, Sharifah Noralinda, Sam, Ben, JamPot, pete, Matthew, Caroline Mahoney, dins, Nick Moore, ant, jo, Dieter G, James h, Hana Bettell, Nathaniel Mitchell, Paul Bevan, Aidan Corcoran, Greg issom, lisa stebbings, Jimi_A, Nick Wood, Webby, Sophie adn Hannah, sweetie, chloe, vicky kinahan, will brian, amelia, Chelsey, mark, Mike Gibson, Will, rosie, Dan, Becky, christian hobson, James, Brad The Drummer, anita white, Kirsty Henning, s n j, Rebecca French, Mick Smith, Rosamond, sam friend, don juan, Amy, betty, Philip Tindley, sikander, Louisa Rust, paul murtagh, Dee, Fran, Jas, Sam Bassett, loz, emma, Stephen Read, BRENDAN CARRICK, Ben M, Guido Gevels, Jayson Robinson, generic, Sue Wood, I, phil micorry, C. Harris, Rachel Ablett, Law Anderson, Lucy Freeman, poppy, Phil Morris, sarah franklin, Gem, Jake Gordon, ben hunt, Tom Queen, chris elmer, Dominic Ford, Sam Whatmough, Rob, lisa, Glenn Robinson, i middleton, errolyn, james read, Sarah Hayes, angela
Last updated: 2010-12-02
More stuff about Bromley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromley Knowhere Board