The Best Things in Bromyard, Herefordshire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Bromyard.
The Best Things
- Very friendly market town with loads of good pubs-The Falcon, The Kings and The Bayhorse in particular
- The Christmas lights are excellent. People come as far as Hereford or Worcester to admire them.
- The Christmas Lights.
- The atmosphere is really pleasant
- Bromyard has a unique community spirit centred on its church life, which expands out into the surrounding villages. It also has a very strong voluntary sector and 100's of people who quietly busy themselves doing good things for their community. Sometimes it seems that eveyone knows everyone else, or something about someone. There is a lot of love and caring around.
For such a small town Bromyard is known to raise lots of money for various charities.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Yvette, Ed Harris, emma, peter harper, wendy, Barbara Hockley, Marie Strangwood, generic, Sophie Evans, Pat S, Willy, Carol Teasdale, Audrey, edd oliver, Yvette Chibble
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bromyard
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bromyard Knowhere Board