Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Burnt Oak.
- bambinos---nice kebabs
- Eat in Burntoak, you must be joking.
- Once again The Lansdowne is the only place to eat in the area, that is if you like food and not greese. Plus you actually get to eat your food without having things fly over your head, or have some crack head trying to sell his stolen goods. The menu is modern but flexible and includes a sunday roast just like my mum made it. Its a pitty that the Prince of Wales standards have dropped so low. The food is now middle of the road at best, thats when the kitchens are open. I used to love that pub.
- Very few bona fide restaurants in Burnt Oak (as mentioned, it's greasy spoon heaven). But the African-Portugese outlet, 'Zaints', is spoken of quite highly.
- In all seriousness, the one great restaurant Burnt Oak posessed was The Golden Orient (crap name for an Indian, but there you go!), but that's now been converted into a crap Indian takeaway where the only punters are the people who Would have to eat it on a daily basis...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michelle, Jonathan Tunde-Wright, vanilla, Hilary Finch, Steffani, MURRAY, Linda, generic, Pauline, amanda, Malachy Keane, abdul aziz, Glen
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Burnt Oak
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Burnt Oak Knowhere Board