Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Burnt Oak, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Burnt Oak.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- The Oxfam shop in the High Road is very good, and cheap. You can often find designer label clothes selling at £1.99!
- savage cheap clothes
- What in Burntoak?
Pay over the odds for them and they fall apart after the first wash.
Again got to Watford.
- Cromwells Madhouse for all your designer requirements such as Lee or Easy for the lads; and for the little ladies Watling Market has the finest haute couture collection of iced washed denim this side of Bosnia! For decent snide clothing, look which house all your neighbours are popping into; either that or they're dealing skag!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michelle, Jonathan Tunde-Wright, vanilla, Hilary Finch, Steffani, MURRAY, Linda, generic, Pauline, amanda, Malachy Keane, abdul aziz, Glen
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Burnt Oak
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Burnt Oak Knowhere Board