Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Burnt Oak.
- the masson
- at the 32 busstop
- Burnt Oak Station, or the first bridge in Watling Park.
- out side watling park, and any other park in the area.
Any benches that may still be around.
Dole office in Bunns Lane or Dss in Edgware.
- The benches outside the library provide this facility for all sorts of unsavoury types.
- Munchy's(!) on Burnt Oak Broadway - where slappers go to get a nosh (ahem) after cashing their family allowance (that's of course if they've got anything left after buying Rimmell make up at Woolworths)- or the Registry office after they've married their fifth asylum seeker that week!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michelle, Jonathan Tunde-Wright, vanilla, Hilary Finch, Steffani, MURRAY, Linda, generic, Pauline, amanda, Malachy Keane, abdul aziz, Glen
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Burnt Oak
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Burnt Oak Knowhere Board