The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Burnt Oak.
- Hi - Loppy Lugs (good for DJs) Edgware is closed. There is an HMV in the Broadwalk shopping centre, Edgware, but it is a non specialist shop. Murray
- Loppy lugs in Edgware, also our price, (over priced).
If not just got to Watford.
- A stall operating in the Saturday Market (back of the tube station) retails mucho CDs and tapes (most of it of the 'easy listening' variety however).
- Burnt Oakies don't buy records - bootleg jungle tapes down the Market only, or anthing they can screw to - probably Vengaboys!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michelle, Jonathan Tunde-Wright, vanilla, Hilary Finch, Steffani, MURRAY, Linda, generic, Pauline, amanda, Malachy Keane, abdul aziz, Glen
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Burnt Oak
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Burnt Oak Knowhere Board