The Worst Things in Burnt Oak, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Burnt Oak.
The Worst Things
- The uglyness of the Watling Avenue that strikes you the minute you emerge from the tube, spawning the Tesco empire, being called "Edgware" all time :)
- All of it. The twats who have lived their whole life in this crap whole and think they are Vinny Jones. The dumping ground it has become. The muggers!
Infact anything and every thing about this dive.
- The endemic grafitti; the menacing gangs of youths who hang about the streets on a summer's evening; the smelly lumpenproletariet kids who harrass the hard working Asian shopkeepers. Burnt Oak would be fine if Blair had the adjoining Grahame Park estate carpet bombed.
- Living there!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michelle, Jonathan Tunde-Wright, vanilla, Hilary Finch, Steffani, MURRAY, Linda, generic, Pauline, amanda, Malachy Keane, abdul aziz, Glen
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Burnt Oak
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Burnt Oak Knowhere Board