Computer and Games Shops in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Bury St Edmunds.
Computer and Games Shops
- If you have money to throw away GAME is a good venue. I purchased a game from this shop for a Christmas present. It didn't work - the disc was faulty. On attempting to return it I queued for 45 minutes to be told "we don't replace games because we don't unwrap them so they can't be faulty". What bollocks. What if it was a PS3 or Wii I was returning? I was given the same by their head office. I'm now waiting for a response to my formal letter and trading standards have confirmed they MUST LEGALLY repair or replace the faulty goods.
However, the pain and agravation is ridiculous, I won't be going there again, I will use a shop that knows its duty, the law, and how to treat customers.
- Game is the best game shop in Bury. Needs a GameStation though.
- mvc, game
- Game and Computer Tavern although CT is a rip off!
- A GAME recently opened up in Bury next to Burger king.
- Fanatics down that little alley way previously known as games tavern. If you cant find it ask anyone under the age of 18 and I can almost gurantee you that they will be able to tell you where it is Unless they are really boring!
- Computer Cavern- second and new games.
Dixons- A bit of a rip off but a goodish range.
Chioces video- alright
- Model Junction on Hatter Street still sells TSR and Games Workshop stuff, model railways, etc, etc, but not independent roleplaying stuff. The Bury Boatique and Mr Bull's RPG and Games shop on St John's Street have bothed ceased trading; nearest game shops Ipswich or Cambridge.
- Model Junction used to be good for RPGs
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mr xenon, Boli, Bmx, mick, Alec J, DarrenPamplin, laura, Will, Matt, ross (cat) camardo, Dug Dingle, sarita swain, Dan, Michelle Everitt, Susie, natalie, Peter H, Adrian Thomas, Kitty S.A. Wyer, kevin clifford, janey, chelleby, steve favell, Den, edmund, lucy, Moldy, The12thAbbot, LIAM, CJ, owen, Mike w, ross(cat)camardo, gareth greenway, Katy Barker, jason_tsh, Michael Bennett, the James wild appreciation society, Irrelevent Boy, martin dewar, Bob, robbie, AK, Robert Gull, Lloyd Kimber, Steve Rhodes, Louise Aspinall, Douglas Green, Dan Kelly, Selina Hulme, bx, sue gibbs, ali, Lochlann Brown, Rachel Thomas, Gareth Holloway, Debbie Burke, Becca, mike, VirtualGhost, Milly Davison, Andrew Babba, Indy, sam, BiGtOm, simon Green, Jim Bourne, Amanda Washbrook, generic, chevette fan club (japan), sharon, Pete Sottrel, Mark, laurie, mark jackson, green eyes, Ri, Big Bob, Derek Langley, danee, Kate Davey, bobby smith, Scott Clapsadle, baz, Marina, Richard Clark, rsan, Dave Hitchman, Mr. Fad Gadget, Chicken, ailsa, Zoe Rumsey, adam brighton, pamela finch, mara
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bury St Edmunds
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bury St Edmunds Knowhere Board