Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Bury St Edmunds.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- DJ AND DISCO EQUIPMENT HIRE www.discohire.co.uk 07926 609 603
- Sounds Plus is great for rockers and always has a good selection of cool stuff. Balaams over the road for more classical instruments. Both excellent shops.
- Balaams and Soundsplus, balaams for fancy musicians and Soundsplus for guitars, drums and basses, lack of high end models though for experienced players
- sounds plus is the best bet because balaams music is better for posh stuff like pianos ad violins, down st johns street there is a little second hand shop that sells good dj'in gear.
- Tesco is good enough for me
- Balaams music, (traditional music shop) and sounds plus, (mainly drums and guitars), both down the road towards Roys and The college, ( the name of which escapes me)
- Under new ownership, Sounds Plus, check out the website at www.soundsplus.co.uk
- sounds plus rocks balaams is more for the band geeks out there
- Ballaams music down near Roys theirs also one on te other side whith an illumanous pink bass guitar in the window.
- Balaam's musical intrument shop. Walking in and feeling special cos I could play an intrument. Perusing the books that show you how to play Beatles tunes on the piano and nodding wisely.
- Balaams and Sounds Plus, i dont play an instrument but when i have been in theses two places they seem to know what theyre on about and theyre really nice too!
- ballams music and sounds plus are pretty good. Ballams is more classical type stuff, sounds plus appeals more to the younger age group, band sort of people. bey helpful and friendly.
- Sounds plus is the best, it has electric guitars, acoustic guitars, electric basses (sometimes hv acoustic aswell), and drums!
- Sounds plus is well good for guitars, basses and drums !!! I play bass meself
- Ballams and Sounds plus
- Balams is alright but nobody has any idea what they are doing so you can never get any info about what you whant to buy
- I reckon the people who own this kind of shop go on a course to be patronising. Good-ish for guitars, crap for drums.
- Go to Sounds Plus.
- The manager of 'sounds plus' will be happy to give you a discount if you show him the right stuff but unfortunatly this only applies to the girlies. The shop itself is situated opposite ballams if you were on a musical instrument binge, of sorts.
- Balaam's. Not only do they stock many electrical items, they also have a freakishly ugly owner: John Balaam.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mr xenon, Boli, Bmx, mick, Alec J, DarrenPamplin, laura, Will, Matt, ross (cat) camardo, Dug Dingle, sarita swain, Dan, Michelle Everitt, Susie, natalie, Peter H, Adrian Thomas, Kitty S.A. Wyer, kevin clifford, janey, chelleby, steve favell, Den, edmund, lucy, Moldy, The12thAbbot, LIAM, CJ, owen, Mike w, ross(cat)camardo, gareth greenway, Katy Barker, jason_tsh, Michael Bennett, the James wild appreciation society, Irrelevent Boy, martin dewar, Bob, robbie, AK, Robert Gull, Lloyd Kimber, Steve Rhodes, Louise Aspinall, Douglas Green, Dan Kelly, Selina Hulme, bx, sue gibbs, ali, Lochlann Brown, Rachel Thomas, Gareth Holloway, Debbie Burke, Becca, mike, VirtualGhost, Milly Davison, Andrew Babba, Indy, sam, BiGtOm, simon Green, Jim Bourne, Amanda Washbrook, generic, chevette fan club (japan), sharon, Pete Sottrel, Mark, laurie, mark jackson, green eyes, Ri, Big Bob, Derek Langley, danee, Kate Davey, bobby smith, Scott Clapsadle, baz, Marina, Richard Clark, rsan, Dave Hitchman, Mr. Fad Gadget, Chicken, ailsa, Zoe Rumsey, adam brighton, pamela finch, mara
Last updated: 2009-06-22
More stuff about Bury St Edmunds
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bury St Edmunds Knowhere Board