Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk*
Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
You can tell us more about Bury St Edmunds.
Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- PA Hire in bury St edmunds - 0843 289 2798
- ARK|Productions is Bury St Edmunds newest professional recording studio and offers a wide range of audio recording, composition and production services in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. ARK offers the opportunity for local musicians and performers to experience the joys of recording their music in a professional and contemporary studio.
- ravenwing studio (www.ravenwing.co.uk) - a small recording studio with a flawless reputation in local music.
- Bury St Edmunds PA Sound Hire www.discohire.webs.com 07885 412439
- Check out dreamrecordings.com i did and its brill ! just outside bury and with an impressive clientelle / pedigree. Run by Steve Rhodes who is a master multi musician and performs and records with loads of "stars" the studio is more than just doing recording they help you with a full game plan, advise, tutoring, mentoring, promo etc etc.
I think they dont advertise because they dont need to..anyway i would thoroughly recomend them.
- THE SHRUBBERY is a new recording studio and cafe situated on Eastern way Bury St Edmunds. it has arelaxed and creative approach to recording, with a combination of state of the art and vintage recording equipment.
All rooms are acoustically designed and treated and are fully air conditioned with adjustable lighting to create the perfect working environment.
- For amatures and to real top pro artists, Dream Recordings profecional studio, managment, mentoring,promotion etc etc look it up at dreamrecordings.com
- You are joking right? Sounds Plus do have a PA hire service though.
- the rehearsal rooms
- Old School Studios has just opened in Bury St Edmunds. Great sounding rooms, nice people, lovely vintage equipment, cool modern equipment, fully working ears, 20 years experience recording bands and doing live sound. Just round the corner from Angel Hill. Check the website for details, news, equipment lists, pics, mp3s etc: www.oldschoolstudios.co.uk
- There is a recording studio in the college... albeit a poor one
- NEW SoundProof Rehaearsal Rooms in Bury St. Edmunds! There are 2 (one large / one small) Soundproofed rehearsal spaces on St. Andrew Street South (come out of Waitrose Exit and turn Right - they are 150 yards on the Left). Its called The Rehearsal Rooms (funnily enough) and is bookable from rates of 5 pound an hour! Equipped with full PA, Drumkits and Amps etc, with a lounge to chill out in during sessions. OPEN January 2005! 07947475124 to book.
- I think West Suffolk College has a recording studio but dont know about the others.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mr xenon, Boli, Bmx, mick, Alec J, DarrenPamplin, laura, Will, Matt, ross (cat) camardo, Dug Dingle, sarita swain, Dan, Michelle Everitt, Susie, natalie, Peter H, Adrian Thomas, Kitty S.A. Wyer, kevin clifford, janey, chelleby, steve favell, Den, edmund, lucy, Moldy, The12thAbbot, LIAM, CJ, owen, Mike w, ross(cat)camardo, gareth greenway, Katy Barker, jason_tsh, Michael Bennett, the James wild appreciation society, Irrelevent Boy, martin dewar, Bob, robbie, AK, Robert Gull, Lloyd Kimber, Steve Rhodes, Louise Aspinall, Douglas Green, Dan Kelly, Selina Hulme, bx, sue gibbs, ali, Lochlann Brown, Rachel Thomas, Gareth Holloway, Debbie Burke, Becca, mike, VirtualGhost, Milly Davison, Andrew Babba, Indy, sam, BiGtOm, simon Green, Jim Bourne, Amanda Washbrook, generic, chevette fan club (japan), sharon, Pete Sottrel, Mark, laurie, mark jackson, green eyes, Ri, Big Bob, Derek Langley, danee, Kate Davey, bobby smith, Scott Clapsadle, baz, Marina, Richard Clark, rsan, Dave Hitchman, Mr. Fad Gadget, Chicken, ailsa, Zoe Rumsey, adam brighton, pamela finch, mara
Last updated: 2012-05-15
More stuff about Bury St Edmunds
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bury St Edmunds Knowhere Board