Skateboard Shops in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Bury St Edmunds.
- Pretend shop as mentioned is "Hardcore Hobbies" If your idea of hardcore is 14 year old twats or shop owners who really should know better by now then go fill your boots.
- Hardcore Hobbies
- hardcore hobbies for sure
- Hardcore hobbies of course
- Hardcore Hobbies.
- hardcore hobbies!!!
- Hardcore Hobbies down st johns street seems to be popular
- Hardcore hobbies, theyre really nice and laid back in there! Sunrise, peeps in there are also really nice and friendly!
- Hardcore hobbies
- Hardcore Hobbies, you couldn't wish for a better bunch
- hardcore hobbies on st. john's street.
- Hardcore Hobbies is the only shop in Bury that really knows what they are talking about. The staff are helpful and they don't rip people off
- Look no further than Hardcore Hobbies. And never go to sunrise, the jealous fool who owns it patented www.hardcorehobbies.co.uk when the shop opened. Ask for details in HH, and hear some swearwords invented as recently as that morning.
- HARDCORE HOBBIES AT 35 ST JOHNS STREET IS BURY ST EDMUNDS ONLY TRUE DEDICATED SKATE AND BMX SHOP. FULL OF FRIENDLY,HELPFUL AND CHEERY PEOPLE WILLING TO GIVE YOU THE BEST ADVISE AVAILABLE. YOU MAY ALSO BUMP INTO SOME OF THE BURY SKATEPARK LOCALS AND LEGENDS!!!!
- Zoo is right near choices video and is quite cool selling Shoes, clothes and a few records and decks.
Also theres Hardcore hobbys which sell loads of Skate and BMX hardware.
- Zoo is the only skate shop, but its worth checking out.
- ok a new skateshop just been opened called hardcore hobbies its on st johns street go there go there now!!!!!!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mr xenon, Boli, Bmx, mick, Alec J, DarrenPamplin, laura, Will, Matt, ross (cat) camardo, Dug Dingle, sarita swain, Dan, Michelle Everitt, Susie, natalie, Peter H, Adrian Thomas, Kitty S.A. Wyer, kevin clifford, janey, chelleby, steve favell, Den, edmund, lucy, Moldy, The12thAbbot, LIAM, CJ, owen, Mike w, ross(cat)camardo, gareth greenway, Katy Barker, jason_tsh, Michael Bennett, the James wild appreciation society, Irrelevent Boy, martin dewar, Bob, robbie, AK, Robert Gull, Lloyd Kimber, Steve Rhodes, Louise Aspinall, Douglas Green, Dan Kelly, Selina Hulme, bx, sue gibbs, ali, Lochlann Brown, Rachel Thomas, Gareth Holloway, Debbie Burke, Becca, mike, VirtualGhost, Milly Davison, Andrew Babba, Indy, sam, BiGtOm, simon Green, Jim Bourne, Amanda Washbrook, generic, chevette fan club (japan), sharon, Pete Sottrel, Mark, laurie, mark jackson, green eyes, Ri, Big Bob, Derek Langley, danee, Kate Davey, bobby smith, Scott Clapsadle, baz, Marina, Richard Clark, rsan, Dave Hitchman, Mr. Fad Gadget, Chicken, ailsa, Zoe Rumsey, adam brighton, pamela finch, mara
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bury St Edmunds
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bury St Edmunds Knowhere Board