Favourite Building in Camberwell, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Camberwell.
- Brandon Estate
The Richardson Brothers torture centre.
- "Kennedy's Sausage Building"? what is this? google has never heard of it.
- hartnell's solicitors on camberwell green
- The "White House".... a sort of folly in Ruskin Park near Denmark Hill entrance.
- St Giles Church, Those Victorian Mansions on the east side of Camberwell Green, Camberwell Church Street (Just needs a clean and some organization - it's getting there though with some lovely pub/bars and there a great greek deli that does fresh bread
- South London Gallery
- The Csmberwell Surgery; was Nat West Bank building on the Green.
- The chapel in Grove Lane.
- St Giles Church - it's great when they get those bells going
- Hartnell's Solicitors on Camberwell Green
- Remember the building with the Butterfly - Camberwell Beauty??
- John Ruskin School. My teacher (Mr. Peacock) went on to be something big in the UK education scene.
- St Giles Church Camberwell Church Street designed by Sir George Gilbert-Scott and opened in 1844 this is one of the best and biggest revival gothic churches in Britain. A Church has sttod on this ancient site for over 1000 thousand years. Services every Sunday Vicar- Rev. Canon R.W.G Bomford tel 0171 703 4503
- Kennedy's Sausage Building.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Karima El Hajoui, sammy p, Beth, Dazbert, d h evans, Stewart Hartley, Jeremy, ed simpson, Phil Stokes, mick, helen, Miranda Bailey, Tracy, Nadia, Lisiane Bizarro, marc, Les Alden, Kate Legon, Barbara W, gareth valentine, natalie, mark dodds, Victor Ferreiro, Robin Dale, Ben Gibberd, generic, Nicola Francey, Julie Duncan, Anthony, neil mitchell, mouseysarah, Russell Occomore, Peter Hewett, maire, Val Baterip, Matthew, barbara whitlock, Sarah, JS, Tom, Vejay Patel, wildstoat, L Herries, Jonas Jaanimagi, helena, Richard, Piers, Lord of The Manor of Camberwell, Richard Fosbury, Jonathan Roberts, bling, Fiesta Sunrise, navindh, NICK HART, Steve, david
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Camberwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camberwell Knowhere Board