Buskers, Street Entertainers in Camberwell, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Camberwell.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- The street magicians on the green who can make a bottle of cider dissapear in two seconds.
Steve Frost and his amazing big pants
- old bloke, usually busks around lewisham playing a whistle. really funny guy, everyone chuck him a quid if you see him
- Karl Marx lived on Camberwell Grove after leaving Dean Street and before moving to Highbury
- Brian is a very quite and harmless homeless person who you will find behind Safeway's at the car park minding his own business reading a good book. I ask all to smile at him and say hi. If you have time talk to him he is amazing and should you have any old books donate them to him and if your unsure what book to buy ask him for his opinion. He will never ask for money and if offered will most likly say no.
- The idiot who over-identifies with the 'values' supposedly inherent in the Union Jack by plastering himself and shopping trolley. Somewhere his case for the superiority of all things British is undermined by his uncanny ability to exempt himself from the quintessentially British pastime of queueing patiently for his turn to board the big red bus.
- The Crypt at Camberwell Church St, in the church
- The tramps on Camberwell Green provide hours of entertainment. I like the female with the scary wrinkly face best.
- crazy lady on camberwell church street who all the art students manage to avoid, asks for change then chases you screaming. loads of fun in the morning.
- Various Maudsely Hospital 'characters' - good old mentalists
- Noel in the Hermit's Cave. Best dressed man in SE London.
- Don't think buskers would last very long - some interesting people from St Giles' Centre and the Art College though.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Karima El Hajoui, sammy p, Beth, Dazbert, d h evans, Stewart Hartley, Jeremy, ed simpson, Phil Stokes, mick, helen, Miranda Bailey, Tracy, Nadia, Lisiane Bizarro, marc, Les Alden, Kate Legon, Barbara W, gareth valentine, natalie, mark dodds, Victor Ferreiro, Robin Dale, Ben Gibberd, generic, Nicola Francey, Julie Duncan, Anthony, neil mitchell, mouseysarah, Russell Occomore, Peter Hewett, maire, Val Baterip, Matthew, barbara whitlock, Sarah, JS, Tom, Vejay Patel, wildstoat, L Herries, Jonas Jaanimagi, helena, Richard, Piers, Lord of The Manor of Camberwell, Richard Fosbury, Jonathan Roberts, bling, Fiesta Sunrise, navindh, NICK HART, Steve, david
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Camberwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camberwell Knowhere Board