Arts, crafts and such in Camden, Greater London*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Camden.
Arts, crafts and such
- the markets are great and at the indoor marketm if you go upstairs theres a funny guy in a western hat who sells crystals and funky rocks which are all really nice and all that so go and check it out :)
- the works (publishers outlet) just opposite camden tube station. wicked art supplies at ridiculously low prices, and canvasses. Fantasy fayre opp. sainsburys.
YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT ADAM BARTLET'S ARTWORK. UPSTAIRS IN THE MARKET HALL, HIS STAND IS KINDA POSITIONED ABOVE DINGWALLS. HIS WORK IS REALLY COOL GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATIONS DONE ON MDF SLABS. IT'S THE MUTT'S NUTS!!!
- camden lock is 300yards from my front door and is crammed to the brim with overpriced boots and leather jackets just for the tourists
- I love the little home design shop, oh come on, you know where I mean! In the market, with a front onto the high street! the one with the trendy, plasticy items, you know, inflatable mirrors and the sort. I got a bargain pen with. 60p! can't beat that! it was really pretty too, with holograms. SORRY ABOUT THAT WAFFLE MESSAGE, I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE NOW.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: philomena mctigue, Bad Al, MadHarry, Elizabeth Henshaw, kelly, cuddlycat, bestinlondon, sharon baxter, Elle Webb, kam, dylann, Mike Brenard, michelle olley, lyzz v, Karl, Nicola Six, Helen W, happychopper, James, Nebula, Brian, ickleprincess, buddah_brixton, steve, Aaron, Ian Edgar, Laura, Ruth Phillips, martin G., petra, gazza, GUESS WHO>>>?????, LonDan, karen, Ray Milliband, Lorraine Prince, Tien Bryan, lee, david, Dan Kelly, Leonora, Chrissy, Simon Phipps, JAcoB EAts CooKIes, Mike, Vanessa Cox, nixy, angel, generic, Rach, Cliff, squidink, Chris Tucker, Queen B, Mary, jay, peter hall, anthony, eric, Jon, Bryan, Tim, lisa, mutoid mark, Lorraine Kelly, remysgal
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Camden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camden Knowhere Board