Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Camden, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Camden.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Chris Martin has a flat in College Place as does / did Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Haven't seen her around much lately, often see press waiting for Chris. Julian Clary lives round corner. I can't afford it anymore.
- Charles Dickens - college place! He lodged here when his dad was put in jail.
- Alan Bennett, Liz Smith (gran in the Royle family), Graham Coxon, Jonathon Miller, Suggs from Madness, legendary NY producer Arthur Baker,
- Chris Evans moved in recently.Often seen in pub on Englands Lane,Belsize Park.
Mark Lamarr used to live here til he ran off to Chiswick becoz it all just got too much for him. That,or it was closer to his work.
- jude law and sadie frost, liam noel meg and nic, all seen in and around their area now moved on
- sven goren-ereckson lives in park village east
- Madness- yey
- Madness, they called them Madness!
- Noel Gallagher lives in Steeles Road, (i thought every-one already knew that). You can't miss it, it's the one with Supernova heights over the front door. Bob Hoskins lives in the same road, and David Baddiel lives around there somewhere.
- Charles Dickens - 16 Bayham Street. Lord Byron - Delancey Street. Graham something or other from Blur
- Morrissey used to live in Oval Road, and Dave Rowntree from Blur is around there somewhere, too.
- Noel Gallagher and everyone else associated w/Britpop lives here if anyone knows where exactly Graham Coxon (Blur) lives, post please!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: philomena mctigue, Bad Al, MadHarry, Elizabeth Henshaw, kelly, cuddlycat, bestinlondon, sharon baxter, Elle Webb, kam, dylann, Mike Brenard, michelle olley, lyzz v, Karl, Nicola Six, Helen W, happychopper, James, Nebula, Brian, ickleprincess, buddah_brixton, steve, Aaron, Ian Edgar, Laura, Ruth Phillips, martin G., petra, gazza, GUESS WHO>>>?????, LonDan, karen, Ray Milliband, Lorraine Prince, Tien Bryan, lee, david, Dan Kelly, Leonora, Chrissy, Simon Phipps, JAcoB EAts CooKIes, Mike, Vanessa Cox, nixy, angel, generic, Rach, Cliff, squidink, Chris Tucker, Queen B, Mary, jay, peter hall, anthony, eric, Jon, Bryan, Tim, lisa, mutoid mark, Lorraine Kelly, remysgal
Last updated: 2013-04-22
More stuff about Camden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camden Knowhere Board