Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Camden.
- v average Odeon cinema...
- Theres an odeon near the station which i never realised was there until i walked from camden station to london zoo! ive never been in there but i assume its alot like most other london cinemas. expencive.
- Odean's pretty good, tend to show foreign films that don't get aired in other cinemas.
- showcase cinema, wood green(not camden but worth the trip). HUGE ROCKING( as in like literally rocking chair, rocking!!!) seats, more like individual armchairs! totally comfortable and dirt cheap. catch a 29 bus straight there frm outside sainsburys camden road.
- OK cinema. Often some good arthouse films at the ODEON on Parkway.
- Odeon camden- the number one room is a fair size, but otherwise don't bother...
- Camden Odeon Parkway
- Theres a cinema in Notting Hill where you can puff while you watch the movie, ive never found it so email me and TELL ME WHERE IT IS!
- Well we could notice the Odeon, Parkway, opposite to the Jazz Cafe... they do concessions for the late shows. 1min. walking from Camden tube.
- There is only one - Odeon on Parkway. They destroyed the original Parkway Cinema for this??
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: philomena mctigue, Bad Al, MadHarry, Elizabeth Henshaw, kelly, cuddlycat, bestinlondon, sharon baxter, Elle Webb, kam, dylann, Mike Brenard, michelle olley, lyzz v, Karl, Nicola Six, Helen W, happychopper, James, Nebula, Brian, ickleprincess, buddah_brixton, steve, Aaron, Ian Edgar, Laura, Ruth Phillips, martin G., petra, gazza, GUESS WHO>>>?????, LonDan, karen, Ray Milliband, Lorraine Prince, Tien Bryan, lee, david, Dan Kelly, Leonora, Chrissy, Simon Phipps, JAcoB EAts CooKIes, Mike, Vanessa Cox, nixy, angel, generic, Rach, Cliff, squidink, Chris Tucker, Queen B, Mary, jay, peter hall, anthony, eric, Jon, Bryan, Tim, lisa, mutoid mark, Lorraine Kelly, remysgal
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Camden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camden Knowhere Board