Demolish It Now Building in Camden, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Camden.
Demolish It Now Building
- The tube station and the whole sordid shop frontage leading up Kentish Town Road.
- Sorry, but I hate the whole block the tube's on especially on the kentish town side - I know it'll be painful to pull it down, but it has to be done. All this prevarification about what's going to replace it has left the area dark and seedy and it's an eyesore - the twenty market stalls will not be missed (boo hoo we lose a few noodle shops and a bunch of T-shirt stalls), the electric ballroom will be the only thing we'll miss. Tackle the scum factor at its root - without wishing to sound too Travis Bickle, this is where Camden needs the rain...
- The Proposed new Camden Town Tube station and shopping mall. Alright, it hasn't actually been built yet but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be flattened when it is.
- GAP! Who let them build a gap in Camden??? WHy???
- sainsburys in camden road is so ugly
and the whole of camden lock markets leather jackets and leather boot stalls/shops should all be flattened or just banned.
- The O2 centre in te Fichley Road. aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhh. and you can take all the 13 year old slappers with it!
- none really, but I wouldn't mind flattening Liam Gallagher's nose in the same way he flattened that cyclist's sun glasses.
- Shirley House cnr Camden Rd + Camden St. Why does this building exist??
- VH1 building (old TVAM)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: philomena mctigue, Bad Al, MadHarry, Elizabeth Henshaw, kelly, cuddlycat, bestinlondon, sharon baxter, Elle Webb, kam, dylann, Mike Brenard, michelle olley, lyzz v, Karl, Nicola Six, Helen W, happychopper, James, Nebula, Brian, ickleprincess, buddah_brixton, steve, Aaron, Ian Edgar, Laura, Ruth Phillips, martin G., petra, gazza, GUESS WHO>>>?????, LonDan, karen, Ray Milliband, Lorraine Prince, Tien Bryan, lee, david, Dan Kelly, Leonora, Chrissy, Simon Phipps, JAcoB EAts CooKIes, Mike, Vanessa Cox, nixy, angel, generic, Rach, Cliff, squidink, Chris Tucker, Queen B, Mary, jay, peter hall, anthony, eric, Jon, Bryan, Tim, lisa, mutoid mark, Lorraine Kelly, remysgal
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Camden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camden Knowhere Board