The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Camden, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Camden.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Camden is interesting. Its character changes all the time. It has got a fantastic history which not a lot of people know about and tend to just puke over. What I am trying to say if you can avoid the puke its alright.
- Poor poor African kids trying to sell 'dope, skunk, weed' to other poor, poor, sad losers
- We the Cantalocals are putting on a JUNIOR JAM at CANTALOWES on SAT 26th April.
The day is open to all, but BOARDS and PRODUCT supplied by PROJECTS DISTRIBUTION (Minute Skateboards, Osiris, Ezekial) will be dished out to YOUNG GUNS WITH SKILLS. Also theres a Board & Trade price HOOK UP for the BEST YOUNG RIPPER courtesy of the Cornish based company HOMAGE SKATEBOARDS.
If your not a Junior come and skate, drink etc....
This is for those who don't want to pay the entrance fee for Paystation, and want to be outdoors, not under a motorway! Come and show your support for this FREE concrete (flagstone) skatepark on Camden Road, Camden.
Hope you can put this on your site, it would be much appreciated
- DID U KNOW THAT PRIMROSE HILL IS OVER 200 FEET HIGH, AND THAT THERE IS NO RIGHT ANGLES IN PRIMROSE HILL..... EVERY WALL, FENCE OR BUSH IS A CURVED CORNER.....TAKE A LOOK NEXT TIME UR IN THE MANOR.... SEE IF IM RIGHT???? I MUST B I WAS TOLD THAT AS A PUPLIL OF PRIMROSE HILL NURSERY,INFANTS AND JUNIOR SCHOOL, BIG UP ALL THE KIDS THAT WENT TO FEATHERSTONE CASTLE, AND BIG UP MRS RITA MAGUIRE AND MR PETER KARN THE BEST EVER TEACHER IN PRIMROSE HILL SCHOOL, OH AND NOT FORGETTING THE NUTTY MUSIC TEACHER MR NYMAN..... BOO WE H8T U MRS MAWSON AND MRS STERLING U WERE NASTY HORRIBLE PEOPLE... BIG UP MRS ROSE, MRS RAINBOW AND IRENE DEMIRIOUS, THE 3 DINNERLADIES ARE SIMULAR TO THE RAVENS AT THE TOWER OF LONDON!!!! WITH OUT THEM THE BUILDING WOULD CRUMBLE!!!! LIVING PROOF....ALL THREE DINNER LADIES ARE THE LONGEST RUNNING MEMBERS OF STAFF, THEY ARE ALL STILL WORKING THERE TODAY!!!! OH DIDNT FORGET U MR FAWCETT OR WAS IT MR HORSES**T OR EVEN MR BULLSH*T........U WERE BLOODLY HORRIBLE WHEN U WERE MY TEACHER... HE USED TO SWEAR AT US...BLATANTLY...
- Go to Camden Lock, walk up Regent's Canal, then take a trek through Primrose Hill and Regnt's Park. You won't regret it!
- Theres a wonderful stall in the market (near the old balloon shop) that sells the bestest Hello Kitty stuff!!!
- I'm from a small place in the North and Camden must be the single best place I have ever visited. You can be yourself and no one gives a toss. Everyone walks on the street-people rule and cars can go else where. A genuine, truly fab place.
- And finally, for body piercing, there is only one place to go: COLD STEEL, also on Camden High Street, opposite the Camden Lock Indoor Market. They require bookings in advance, but the vibe is excellent and their treatment of their clients is the best I've ever run across.
- Camden is the place in London, if you're younger than 40 that is.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: philomena mctigue, Bad Al, MadHarry, Elizabeth Henshaw, kelly, cuddlycat, bestinlondon, sharon baxter, Elle Webb, kam, dylann, Mike Brenard, michelle olley, lyzz v, Karl, Nicola Six, Helen W, happychopper, James, Nebula, Brian, ickleprincess, buddah_brixton, steve, Aaron, Ian Edgar, Laura, Ruth Phillips, martin G., petra, gazza, GUESS WHO>>>?????, LonDan, karen, Ray Milliband, Lorraine Prince, Tien Bryan, lee, david, Dan Kelly, Leonora, Chrissy, Simon Phipps, JAcoB EAts CooKIes, Mike, Vanessa Cox, nixy, angel, generic, Rach, Cliff, squidink, Chris Tucker, Queen B, Mary, jay, peter hall, anthony, eric, Jon, Bryan, Tim, lisa, mutoid mark, Lorraine Kelly, remysgal
Last updated: 2008-06-19
More stuff about Camden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camden Knowhere Board