Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Carmarthen.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- t.k maxx, which i'm banned from, tescos for the cheaps, animal shop for the comfortable and the edge for the loaded!!!
- Carmarthen doesnt have the widest range of clothes stores although they are 'coming soon'
- new look is a really great shop =D
- Nomads if your a gippo
TK maxx if ya skint
- in serious need for more!
- I've found some decent stuff at Burtons and TK Maxx on King Street.
- sTAUNCH JUST OPENED GET IN THERE AND SPEND A BOMB ON A TINY SKIRT COULDNT HELP MYSELF THE STUFF IS LUSH, ROCKET GOT SOME REALLY NICE RETRO THINGS
- staunch...new...snobby...posh...only size 6 an under people allowed...new clothes shop in lammas street
- New Look, TK Maxx, Nomads (for good hippy-style clothing and accessories) etc.
- TK Maxx is always good. New Look, some second hand shops, Etam, Dorothy Perkins - the usual.
- TKMax is good if you can be arsed to rummage. Rail2Grail has some nice stuff but is often branded&expensive.If you go to New Look-you'll have an urge to head-butt all the townies - best not go at all.
- They're all naff apart from Nomads which is located in Nott Square, and next door to that is Tempo which does sell quite kule clothes but you have to be incredibly rich to even buy a pair of knickers :P
- Rail2Grail, Jacksons Lane. Go see Pete he's cool. Fountain of knowledge for all things surf. Excellent range, cool staff, cool Vids on TV. What else do you want?!?!
- You get your usual New Look and Tammy etc, but there are also some rather cool different shops there, like Nomads, which is in Notts Square. It sells wicked clothes. The Factory shop for cool-ish, cheap trousers (King Street), and Snowsports for snowboarding gear etc (King Street). Then there's the market, but I won't go into that!
- Ok here we go...New Look, Etam, Tammy, Evans, Tk-Maxx, Peacocks- the usual. There are also some really good ones hidden away up in King Street like Factory Shop (owned by foreigners- wicked trousers), That surf shop (can't remember the name), Pacifico (formerly known as Xog or Zacks), and next door to that is Nomads- this shop sells loads of Indian stuff (clothes, jewellery, bags, candles- LOADS of stuff) Worth a visit if you're into all this Indian stuff.
- A disproportionate amount of 'ladies outfitters' specialising in mother-of-the- bride type clothes for wealthy Welsh women. Money doesn't buy taste, does it?
- Pacifico- Nott Square.
- If you want to pick up Anoraks, fleeces, or silly bobble hats... I highly recomend this place. If you have style, look elsewhere.
- The usual - Burton, Next, there's a T K Maxx too. Not sure about girlie shops, there's a Dorothy Perkins
- Xog (formerly known as Zachs) is the best place to go. The clothes are great, although the prices can be a bit expensive. They also sell cool stuff such as watches, sunglasses, lava lamps, and spacey stuff.
- Zac's sell stripy tops but are expensive. Fosters are cheaper. Jago sell baggy jeans for about £30. All in King Street.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Christopher, N/A, simon, phil, Ricky Howells, Rolant, Luke Fennell, Ceri Griffiths, Local Bod, Cathryn Dalziel, Gareth, James, kate, ROY ISAAC, Elli, matt davies, Ben Gould, alex evans, Mark jones, Alice Simmons, shelley, Cymraes, owen, Lucy Cluck, S A Lickley, Andrew, David Whitbread, bob farlow, neil davies, S Lickley, Lou, kate howe, teriaki, Lynne Davies, Amy, Louise, Graham, NIA, j.coleman, Andrew Fletcher, trishna, Ben Pettitt-Wade, alan, Miky Glass, Andy Harries, Anthony Jones, a hero from twanamol, Sue, CJD, Rhiannon Robbins, Jonathan, s, generic, two gun james, Magick Girl, joe, wyn, Elz, Eric Evans, martyn, Angus Davies, Neil Evans, Graham Davies, sarah morgan, Andrew Waddington, Wayne, Adam, Local Boy In The Photograph, Anthony Evans, normal bob, nell, loopy, tracy, Elz Bellz, Bry, DS, Nic Dafis, demetae, Damian George, TONY LAYTON, jon hargrave
Last updated: 2009-02-03
More stuff about Carmarthen
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Carmarthen Knowhere Board