Computer and Games Shops in Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Carmarthen.
Computer and Games Shops
- They sell Uh-Gi-Oh cards and will soon be getting Magic The Gathering Cards in Zapi Comix (Albion Arcade off Blue Street)
- game, pc world and thats it.
- pc world..good for games..and game is ite
- There's Game and that's about it.
- MVC, Argos, Woolys, GAME (Staff arent much help & are snooty), PCWorld, Currys, Comet
- GAME, MVC.
- Game, Comet, Currys, maybe MVC if you want some help from retards.
- go to shop yr seld for games workshop stuff and good news for white dwarfs
- Game in Greyfriars.
- Game is the best place to go for computer games.
- Game, thats it. Don't bother, stay outside, its better for you.
- GAME in Greyfriars, MVC, which is almost right opposite it.
- Oh it's gotta be GAME in Greyfriars. It's quite new, as are all the shops up there. My brother spend ages in there! They sell some stuff quite cheap too, and there's a preowned section. There's quite a lot of stuff in there for £9.99. Woolies, MVC...
- Game is the best there is. Its on the pavement by Tesco, just down from TK MAXX.
- Game- Greyfriars
- A host of new games shops have recently been opened in town, you'll find them in the new arcade.
- New GAME shop in Tesco's precinct , average prices with a few bargains if you look for them.
- Comet have loads in stock. On the Swansea Rpad (Pensarn) opposite Great Mills.
- Game and M.V.C. both sell a few computer games as does Dixons, Currys and Comet
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Christopher, N/A, simon, phil, Ricky Howells, Rolant, Luke Fennell, Ceri Griffiths, Local Bod, Cathryn Dalziel, Gareth, James, kate, ROY ISAAC, Elli, matt davies, Ben Gould, alex evans, Mark jones, Alice Simmons, shelley, Cymraes, owen, Lucy Cluck, S A Lickley, Andrew, David Whitbread, bob farlow, neil davies, S Lickley, Lou, kate howe, teriaki, Lynne Davies, Amy, Louise, Graham, NIA, j.coleman, Andrew Fletcher, trishna, Ben Pettitt-Wade, alan, Miky Glass, Andy Harries, Anthony Jones, a hero from twanamol, Sue, CJD, Rhiannon Robbins, Jonathan, s, generic, two gun james, Magick Girl, joe, wyn, Elz, Eric Evans, martyn, Angus Davies, Neil Evans, Graham Davies, sarah morgan, Andrew Waddington, Wayne, Adam, Local Boy In The Photograph, Anthony Evans, normal bob, nell, loopy, tracy, Elz Bellz, Bry, DS, Nic Dafis, demetae, Damian George, TONY LAYTON, jon hargrave
Last updated: 2011-04-01
More stuff about Carmarthen
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Carmarthen Knowhere Board