Skateboarding Spots in Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Carmarthen.
- carmarthen skatepark, the indoor carpark up st davids road, opposite dyfed laundrette, bus station, old bro myrddin, new bro myrddin, morrisons, tescos, halfords, the train station, outside greggs there are some cool planters, the market and the new quins stands and don.t forget the ledges at the back of the old woolies!!!!! COSMODIUS 10000!!!!
- the park is brilliant! =D only if its sunny...yeer i dont skate so i wuldnt know
- Skate Park in Town Park or Old Bromyrddin
- The skate park by the tax office is ok but I reckon it should be bigger.
- behind woolworths by y gegin, town park, on the rails in each maridunum n cambria schools...i dont skate so i dont know
- Skatepark has limited appeal (wish we had 1 like Cardigan!), Ledges under Greyfriars is a bust these days, Lidl has a bank to wall & ledge, Surgery has a waxed curb, Bro Myrddins gone a bit crap - only manual islands left there & the hipped bank has gone (the best bit, R.I.P.)
- The skate park, of course.
- Halfords carpark, has a sweet ledge that slides better than your mother. if you ever visit this spot look out for pro rider jon hargave. hes got game.
- Halfords opposite safeways has a fat ledge which slides and grinds like your mother. go skate there and look out for rail 2 grail rider jon hargrave he's got game.
- The Old Bro Myrddin
- The old bro myrddin school, with plenty of steps, bars and slopes. The new skate park of course, however it is hard to leave the skate park sober, or with all the belongings you arrived with.
- the council have constructed what they call a "skate park" at the far end of the town park - to be honest, I wouldn't bother unless your under 5 years old - the size of the halfpipe is laughable&there's probably not enough room to swing a cat in there!
- The best spot for skateboarding is the park by millets, but everyone who goes there is really rubbish, so please goood skateboarders get your asses down there!
- Skatepark, under the shopping center, back of Woolies.
- Bro Myrddin school, outside the court building with the big clock..the park? I dunno!
- Umm...lots of people say that Bro Myrddin school is a good place to skate- by the way- I know LOOOADS of people from Bro Myrddin! Yeeeah! hehehe
- Skateboards? In my day, we had to make do with death-defying, vertabrae crunching circuits of roundabouts in shopping trolleys, and like it.
- Carmarthen park. Bro Myrddin School, now the Council Admin buildings (Parc Myrddin).
- Tescos: curbs, benches, islands. Bus Depot: slidey walls ranging from 2 to 3.5'. Carmathen Court: steps. Safeway: curbs, islands. Bro Myrddin secondary school is the best place: loads of steps from small to big + short to long. Long slidy walls, big drops to almost kill yourself trying. Nice tar bank and smooth tennis courts for flatland.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Christopher, N/A, simon, phil, Ricky Howells, Rolant, Luke Fennell, Ceri Griffiths, Local Bod, Cathryn Dalziel, Gareth, James, kate, ROY ISAAC, Elli, matt davies, Ben Gould, alex evans, Mark jones, Alice Simmons, shelley, Cymraes, owen, Lucy Cluck, S A Lickley, Andrew, David Whitbread, bob farlow, neil davies, S Lickley, Lou, kate howe, teriaki, Lynne Davies, Amy, Louise, Graham, NIA, j.coleman, Andrew Fletcher, trishna, Ben Pettitt-Wade, alan, Miky Glass, Andy Harries, Anthony Jones, a hero from twanamol, Sue, CJD, Rhiannon Robbins, Jonathan, s, generic, two gun james, Magick Girl, joe, wyn, Elz, Eric Evans, martyn, Angus Davies, Neil Evans, Graham Davies, sarah morgan, Andrew Waddington, Wayne, Adam, Local Boy In The Photograph, Anthony Evans, normal bob, nell, loopy, tracy, Elz Bellz, Bry, DS, Nic Dafis, demetae, Damian George, TONY LAYTON, jon hargrave
Last updated: 2009-06-14
More stuff about Carmarthen
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Carmarthen Knowhere Board