Hookup Spots in Castleblayney, Monaghan*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Castleblayney.
- The Bowling Alley. You'd play at least one game of bowling then get set up with some fella.
- Down the Island drinking rotten cans of lager. Or anywhere you could sneak a quick fag.
- Castle gates or down the island roaming about in the dark drinking cans
- down the Island,at castle gates,at the courthouse,in neds/digbys and bowling alley
- The Spot!!(behind the mart!)2005
- OUTSIDE PHIL WOODS
JAYSUS I ROBBED MANY A TIME OUT IN THERE ASWELL !!!!!! LOL
- I would like to say the drumillard mafia is the nicest people you could meet. They are there to protect the people of the town as the guards cant do it. If yu kno any of the mafia you would agree. The moto is to keep the northys out.
The switch niteclub is drawing some crowds to the town formally known as the comet
- the glencarn everybody has to meet the boys sean and fordy.
- Goin down da island every fiday nite and you will always find the local 4th years lyin in a drunken mess. some of which have bin der since dey were 12.
- the island at the hope castle
- Me personally, we used to meet up in my Grannys shed, It was the only place where we could hide from the Peelers so the wouldn't catch us smoking or I mean drinking.
- evry1 has sum sort of memory of a wee kiss behind da boys skool! ahhhh da memories.............;)
- Usually get dragged outta the Cosy Corner chipper and get tongue jammed down ur throat by an eC
- Outside the cozy if the Drumillard mafia r in their beds
- Muckno. Say no more.
- Hope Castle Gates where we all once got at least a snog...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: D. Murphy, sc, lizzie, jimmcswink, JOE CABOT, rosy, daisyduke, sean, JOSH, generic, Ciaran, Dirty Norris, daisy, Terry, mduffy, cath finn
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Castleblayney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Castleblayney Knowhere Board