The Best Things in Catford, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Catford.
The Best Things
- The large Cat.
Catford is reputedly the centre of the universe...if you live here you will understand
Catford Bus garage...if you like looking at loads of parked buses.
- Catford is special in its own unique way. We dont get our name on t-shirts like peckham, and were not über cool like New Cross but one day something cool will happen here.
- They closed the gun shop. It had a council high rise above it... I ask you.
- The public transport is very good, the restaurants on Hither Green Road, Rushey Green and Bromley Road are brilliant. There is a restaurant for every single country and culture.
- I might move away one day
- Good transport into london
- Queenie visited the newly named Broadway theatre (newly named,no lewisham crap)
The catford library at night time (puple light thingys up the side)
- It's near Quasar in Downham.
15mins from Central London if Connex South East is in a good mood.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: lucas, Catford Cat, Christopher Mahon, Travis Parchment, Tony Cisse, martin, Dave Wright, thelighterthief, lalala, Helen Cairns, Bill, taras, Kate B, sam, Natalie Compton, betty, generic, siobhan, Pauline B, Catherine Marie, Miles Brown, Kirkle, Married Babe, theo, Gravejr, patrick mahoney
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Catford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Catford Knowhere Board