Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Catford.
- Sapporo Ichiban, Catford Broadway. Top quality Japanese food at very reasonable prices.
Khaana, Rushey Green. Home style Indian food at excellent prices.
- Good Carribean take-aways behind the town hall
- Tae Wwon Main - Im sure thats not spelt right buts its near nationwide on rushey green road and they'll do you a mean meal and it will be hge for under 4 quid. Well worth it. Also a Nandos has just opened on the same road. Have checked it out yet but ya know their all the same.
- there is a brilliant japanese restaurant next to a charity shop on catford way, or the noodle bar on the way to rushey green that gives you enough food for a small family for about £3.50.
- John's Fish Bar in Sangley Road a couple of yards down from Co-Op.
- Ciabatta on Rushey Green. Very very good Italian cafe at good prices, extremely friendly owner. He also seems to have very good-looking female staff. Its the kind of place where they remember your name.
- McDonalds, KFC, the kebab shop near Catford Bridge does good chicken burgers but they leave a dunny tasta in the morning (when u sober up)THEY CLOSED PIZZA HUT. ahem Favourite Chicken, Morleys, Chinese...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: lucas, Catford Cat, Christopher Mahon, Travis Parchment, Tony Cisse, martin, Dave Wright, thelighterthief, lalala, Helen Cairns, Bill, taras, Kate B, sam, Natalie Compton, betty, generic, siobhan, Pauline B, Catherine Marie, Miles Brown, Kirkle, Married Babe, theo, Gravejr, patrick mahoney
Last updated: 2009-09-05
More stuff about Catford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Catford Knowhere Board