Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Catford.
- NONE - the cinema closed down.
- Broadway thatre sometimes shows films to make up for the fact there is no cinema in Lewisham, worth checking their programme as they sometimes show things not available in other local cinemas
- There is NO cinema in the borough of Lewisham. I think one of only two boroughs in London without one. Its a mission to to the over priced filmworks in greenwich so i recommened the ritzy in brixton, price is ok if you go at the right times and they show less mainstream films. Take a P4 from Lewisham.
- :-( RIP the old cinema. Popular support might bring it back one day.
- I used to go to ABC Cinema which was small but handy and since that shut down I use FilmWorks in Greenwich Penisila or Bromley Odeon.
I heard that because of the new retirement homes by the side of the ABC Cinema, that area is up and coming so Odeon Cinema's are going to buy it and refurbish it for 2006.
- I miss the Cinema they closed it about three years ago (thanks ABC)
- RIP Catford cinema, now turned into RETUREMENT HOMES. Cheers Lewisham council!
- There are no cinemas in the whole borough of Lewisham now that catford has closed down!! Its going to be turned into some weird church
- The only cinema in Catford has been closed down. May be made into a leisure complex.
- ABC Cinema - has three screens. Bit of a fleapit.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: lucas, Catford Cat, Christopher Mahon, Travis Parchment, Tony Cisse, martin, Dave Wright, thelighterthief, lalala, Helen Cairns, Bill, taras, Kate B, sam, Natalie Compton, betty, generic, siobhan, Pauline B, Catherine Marie, Miles Brown, Kirkle, Married Babe, theo, Gravejr, patrick mahoney
Last updated: 2009-09-05
More stuff about Catford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Catford Knowhere Board