Cafes and Coffee Shops in Catford, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Catford.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- La Ciabatta, Rushey Green. Paninis, sandwiches and pasta as well as cappucinos.
Appetito, Eros House (opposite Catford Cat) free wifi and coffee.
- Moonbow jakes (where the gun shop once was) has been closed down. According to a sign on the road Catford and moon bow jakes werent compatable. A new similar Coffee shop/bar will open in its place.
- Moonbow jakes, Posh and very dear and dry. LOADS of Greasy Spoons.
- Moonbow Jakes - coffee house, jazz bar (replacement for the gun shop). Refuge for middle class Guardian readers. Nice service, nice staff. Open till late on Saturdays.
- ciabatta's, moonbow jakes,
- The Brand New Cafe Jordana in Torridon Road by the chemist and opposite the 124 bus stop.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: lucas, Catford Cat, Christopher Mahon, Travis Parchment, Tony Cisse, martin, Dave Wright, thelighterthief, lalala, Helen Cairns, Bill, taras, Kate B, sam, Natalie Compton, betty, generic, siobhan, Pauline B, Catherine Marie, Miles Brown, Kirkle, Married Babe, theo, Gravejr, patrick mahoney
Last updated: 2009-09-05
More stuff about Catford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Catford Knowhere Board