The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Catford.
- I think the best pub in Catford is the fox and firkin which is really in Ladywell/Lewisham but its not too far.
- The copperfield has an air of violence about it and it takes ages to get served. catford is a good place to get drunk in the day.
- Copperfield, which was on fire July 2004 due to a cigarette left alight on the carpet and had to be evacuated. It is open now but half of the building is still closed of for refubishment.
- The "Goose on the green" now has music .not bad .Cheap bear and cheap food .not bad for catford...
- Can i say i do not agree with your coment about "THE GOOSE ON THE GREEN" in Catford.I drink there some times when i finish work and i feel verry comfortable there .it is cheap and the now have music,ok i agree it is not a club but still it is for the age of 30 up to ????? .I work in the Bromley and Beckenham area and i don`t feel save there at all (ask for police rapports)So please don`t slag of Catford to much we have got a bad name allready.
Thx ..Pat Mahoney
- The Weatherspoons is crap, but cheap. The Copperfield is always a potentially life-threatening drinking hole, which is quite exciting, and the Catford Ram has been refurbished, losing it's 'smokey scummy dive' appeal.
- The Goose on the Green (that used to be The Black Horse), Spoons, the one by Catford Bridge - all a bit rubbish so head to Bromley or Beckenham.
- Rutland Arms. Live jazz on weekdays. faaar out!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: lucas, Catford Cat, Christopher Mahon, Travis Parchment, Tony Cisse, martin, Dave Wright, thelighterthief, lalala, Helen Cairns, Bill, taras, Kate B, sam, Natalie Compton, betty, generic, siobhan, Pauline B, Catherine Marie, Miles Brown, Kirkle, Married Babe, theo, Gravejr, patrick mahoney
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Catford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Catford Knowhere Board