The Worst Things in Catford, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Catford.
The Worst Things
- Theres nothing really to do here.
- most of it... Okay, the drunks and the overly religious.
- The fast food joints (McDonalds, KFC, Favourite Chicken, Morleys)!!
The amount of people dumping sofas, fridges and cabinets is unreal but Lewisham Council are quite good about it and get rid of it within a day or two.
- Its a place Bromley people drive through either to get from Bromley to London and back or east west on the south circualr
- Bit of a dump
- The crap Mounsfield park, which around 5 yrs ago used be good, but now not so great as the play area has been smallened and moved near the entrance, also hearing about the bloke gettin stabbed did catfords morale no favours
Everything in that mews centre
- The residents have no driving manners.
The one-way system.
Connex South East's apology for a train service.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: lucas, Catford Cat, Christopher Mahon, Travis Parchment, Tony Cisse, martin, Dave Wright, thelighterthief, lalala, Helen Cairns, Bill, taras, Kate B, sam, Natalie Compton, betty, generic, siobhan, Pauline B, Catherine Marie, Miles Brown, Kirkle, Married Babe, theo, Gravejr, patrick mahoney
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Catford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Catford Knowhere Board