The Best Things in Central London, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Central London.
The Best Things
- GOOD PEOPLE OF LONDON,Your true monarch is KING FRANCIS STUART-WITTELSBACH who lives in Munich in Bavaria,he is descended from the Royal house of Stuart & his family in Bavaria & in Liechtenstein set the best example of religious & family life.The Windsors throw MBEs away on fly by nights who do not deserve them,bun throwing from a balcony.The Windsors should be ousted at once & replaced by the Stuarts now represented by the Wittelsbachs.The revolution of 1688 was a national crime as are all acts of rebellion against the divine order.GOD SAVE KING FRANCIS,GOD SAVE PRINCESS SOPHIE OF LIECHTENSTEIN-(the queen of hearts)LONG LIVE THE STUART descendants!
- Leicester square and piccadilly circus at night.
- RUSTY SNAILS . COM - www.rustysnails.com
- My skateboard and my guitar
- There's always something to do (which is most satisfying when you choose to do nothing).
And it isn't all expensive - why take the tube when you can walk? (get a map and a bus guide for the cheapest way around). For great city views try Parliament Hill (Gospel Oak station, North London Line)which is part of Hampstead Heath or Greenwich Park.
- Walking down Bond Street at Christmas. Liberty's at Christmas. Relaxing in Temple at a weekend in summer (so peaceful, much better than Hyde or Regents Park), Foyles bookshop on Charing Cross Road.
- All the lady's around london are the best things!!!!!!
- The barstaff in the Golden Lion in Dean Street.
- The royal parks on a hot, sunny day. London Eye is pretty good too.
- the atmosphere. the shopping. the cafes. the pubs. the wonderful galleries and museums. i love london!
- its close to Europe
- Cheap, well-kept Sam Smith's pubs north of Oxford Street with proper draught bitter.
Very cheap Chinese food.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Larry Osagie, kim bedi, PhatController, dawn smith, aaron, Morgan, charles, Julian Shaw, ANDY BYRNE, Joanna Keen, Peter, tommy hopper, Rich, mike han, Luna, Haydn, Mike, ray, sally, Julie Gallagher, booyaka, generic, Kelvin, ¬¬, tim wood, Danny, mattbird, Alex, Roland Harris, Steve Block, Dave, Codeine, ed rush, CJ, andy, Mary, Jackie, augui, Rob, dee, David Pibworth, hamish, Frehu, Alfie Singleton, clive chapman, dave english, nick maule, Gianluca Bonomo, Rusty Snails, paul
Last updated: 2015-03-03
More stuff about Central London
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Central London Knowhere Board