Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Central London.
- Sooo many cinemas - odeon, ugc (cineworld) and myvue are all over the place in central london. all of them are good places to go - no "best"
- ugc at east india dock it is well nice cos the chairs are comfy and the screens are huge.
- Prince Charles Cinema just north of Leicester Square. It's so cheap! - and they show some really good unusual stuff.
- Leicester Square is the place to go!
- Curzon Soho
- Any Repertory cinema buffs, who often find themselves going on their own, to cinemas like The NFT or The Prince Charles, may like to check out 'London Cinema Social'. This is a free, and voluntary run club, where movie buffs, can meet and socialise at cinema events. To find out more click: http://uk.geocities.com/filmfan99uk
- the abc on tottenham court road is always a good bet because they generally have a good selection of films and it's off the beaten track (ie: not leicester square) so it's never overcrowded.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Larry Osagie, kim bedi, PhatController, dawn smith, aaron, Morgan, charles, Julian Shaw, ANDY BYRNE, Joanna Keen, Peter, tommy hopper, Rich, mike han, Luna, Haydn, Mike, ray, sally, Julie Gallagher, booyaka, generic, Kelvin, ¬¬, tim wood, Danny, mattbird, Alex, Roland Harris, Steve Block, Dave, Codeine, ed rush, CJ, andy, Mary, Jackie, augui, Rob, dee, David Pibworth, hamish, Frehu, Alfie Singleton, clive chapman, dave english, nick maule, Gianluca Bonomo, Rusty Snails, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Central London
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Central London Knowhere Board