Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Central London, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Central London.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- 'loop' knit salon recently opened at 41 Cross Street, Islington, 020 7288 1160
Stocking quirky and hand knit womens clothing, baby and childrenswear, cardigans, scarves, capes, gloves, knit and felted jewelry, handbags, etc.
En Gry & Sif, Kate Samphier, Catherine tough and Hikaru Noguchi.
You can view 'loop' website at: www.loop.gb.com
- RUSTY SNAILS .COM - www.rustysnails.com - CLOTHING / TRAINERS / RECORDS / BOOKS / DVD'S / NAME BELT BUCKLES .
- TK MAXX
- For 'creative' and different clothes try camden market - any ever-growing diversity of wares (stables market has a well stocked army surplus store too) - unless you are from somewhere in the sticks you will find that places like Oxford Street are carbon copies of town centres everywhere but you have two or more of everything - dull and overcrowded.
- Covent Garden!
- For basics, forget Gap, Uni Qlo is the place to get cheap stuff. The mighty Top shop. Apple tree and big apple on neal street for chunky knits and party gear.
- under slam city
- cyberdog! it's a great shop to browse around looking at wonderfully weird clothes while listening to banging house! the light settings in the dressing rooms allow you to examine how hot you'll look in a club, daylight, or rave!
- Gap, near Covent Garden station. Boxfresh and Interstate sell Caarhart stuff. JD Sports sell Adidas cheap.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Larry Osagie, kim bedi, PhatController, dawn smith, aaron, Morgan, charles, Julian Shaw, ANDY BYRNE, Joanna Keen, Peter, tommy hopper, Rich, mike han, Luna, Haydn, Mike, ray, sally, Julie Gallagher, booyaka, generic, Kelvin, ¬¬, tim wood, Danny, mattbird, Alex, Roland Harris, Steve Block, Dave, Codeine, ed rush, CJ, andy, Mary, Jackie, augui, Rob, dee, David Pibworth, hamish, Frehu, Alfie Singleton, clive chapman, dave english, nick maule, Gianluca Bonomo, Rusty Snails, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Central London
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Central London Knowhere Board