Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Central London, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Central London.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- fabric love it up
- SHUFFLE! breaks conventional sound barriers by combining classic Jazz, Soul and Ska with the latest Reggae, Hiphop and Dancehall.
CLASH HI-FI + guests play relaxed grooves from 9pm and keep you dancing until 1am, with no door charge!
Garanteed dancefloor satisfaction for music lovers
26th May: Launch Party featuring polyglotic Hiphop lyricist Paradoxe
23rd June: Flex 7" release party
14th July: The New French Revolution
28th July: Heatwave DJs show they don't play just dancehall
info and sound: www.soundclash.org
9PM - 1AM
29A Penton Street, Islington.
- Zyrus Genesys is London's newest hotspot situated in the heart of the city (close to Smithfield Market). Its contemporary slick style creates a unique, cosy and funkified environment and its hot DJ's and exquisite crowd makes it the premiere choice for any evening or event. Music policy: RnB, Hip Hop, Bashment, Old Skool + more ...
Come and join the party with London's Crazy, Sexy, Glamourous, Champagne & Cocktail loving party-groovers! We have a trendy crowd + an impressive VIP lounge that separates da Boyz from the Men. So stay with us...
Dress code: Exquisite / Designer
Ladies free before midnight
Admission strictly at Management's discretion
(nearest tube station: Farringdon; busses: 55, 243, 63, 36)
- zoo bar in the west end good well crowded on saturday nights also crescent bar good one or two awkward doormen there though might turn you away good music there though
- Sorry keeping this to myself - club tourism kills our local clubs! (try Ministry of Sound(Elephant, SW)! Out-of-towners will love it - they still have a great sound system.
- Hombres off Oxford Street. Play great RnB but not the best place for going on the pull. Go with a group of friends for a laugh. Oh and pop into the pub nextdoor before going into the club, its got a kind of 'gothy' theme and sell cocktails/shots in test tubes!
- Gossips in Meard Street for trashy and goth types. No shortage of flyers around the streets at night.
- Capital club! Woah memories! Small but good atmosphere!
- 333 Old Street - thye don't care
- the 12 bar club (off charing cross road) is a great place to spend an evening - they have live jazz/blues kind of music every night (not sure about sundays) and they're open till 1am...this is my favourite place to go out in london :) be warned - it's not a place to take large groups of people because it's tiny (about 40-50 people max) but that's one of the reasons it's so marvellous...lovely atmosphere, nice beer, good vodka and the music is fab :)
- bagleys at the film studios is a good night out.legends in old burlington street is however by far the best night out in central london
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Larry Osagie, kim bedi, PhatController, dawn smith, aaron, Morgan, charles, Julian Shaw, ANDY BYRNE, Joanna Keen, Peter, tommy hopper, Rich, mike han, Luna, Haydn, Mike, ray, sally, Julie Gallagher, booyaka, generic, Kelvin, ¬¬, tim wood, Danny, mattbird, Alex, Roland Harris, Steve Block, Dave, Codeine, ed rush, CJ, andy, Mary, Jackie, augui, Rob, dee, David Pibworth, hamish, Frehu, Alfie Singleton, clive chapman, dave english, nick maule, Gianluca Bonomo, Rusty Snails, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Central London
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Central London Knowhere Board