Favourite Building in Central London, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Central London.
- City hall looks crazy it is also good to skate
the gherkin is cool too
- St. Paul's Cathederal (totally wasted as a religious venue - should be a club/pub/[proper]music venue - that would see the attendance figures rise).
Also the Post Office Tower (a great marker if you get lost)
- So many... Tower of London, the Guildhall Buildings in EC2 are beautiful and too often overlooked, the Church of the Knights Templar in Temple is lovely, The Old Curiosity Shop in Holborn, Royal Courts of Justice, Somerset House (great in winter when they have the outdoor ice rink), British Museum - especially the wavy glass roof (because the reading room isn't in the exact centre, every pane of glass is a different size - must be seen), the Old Admiralty Buildings in Whitehall, Albert Hall with the Albert Memorial across the road, Liberty's (especially at Christmas), Natural History Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum. Also, take a look at just above the doorway of Africa House on Kingsway in Holborn!
- The penis building!!!
- The Intrepid Fox pub in Wardour Street - an architectural masterpiece.
- St Pancras
- life history museum in south kensington
- Battersea Power Station
- centre point
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Larry Osagie, kim bedi, PhatController, dawn smith, aaron, Morgan, charles, Julian Shaw, ANDY BYRNE, Joanna Keen, Peter, tommy hopper, Rich, mike han, Luna, Haydn, Mike, ray, sally, Julie Gallagher, booyaka, generic, Kelvin, ¬¬, tim wood, Danny, mattbird, Alex, Roland Harris, Steve Block, Dave, Codeine, ed rush, CJ, andy, Mary, Jackie, augui, Rob, dee, David Pibworth, hamish, Frehu, Alfie Singleton, clive chapman, dave english, nick maule, Gianluca Bonomo, Rusty Snails, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Central London
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Central London Knowhere Board