Hookup Spots in Central London, Greater London*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Central London.
- If u've got MSN add this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- at the bus station gettin laid by guffs
- Trafalgar square. Loads of people hang out there until EARLY hours...( but its mainly couples and rude boy crews)
- the obvios plce is southbank if u havent bin there you must be mad
- we meet in our local skatepark
- playstation skatepark tuesday evenings
- Anywhere in east londons is koool. i am an artist and so i like to spend a lot of time here and i live here as well. its kook because there are a lot of artists like me.
- i like the museum...
- Corner of Charing Cross Road by Tottenham Court Road Tube outside the Dionysus kebab shop - "Dinosaur Bar" (unfortunately closed at present - looks like they had a fire).
- Piccadilly Circus is a pretty cool hook up spot to meet up. Everything's going on around you!
- the theams
- Slam City or South Bank
- punch and judy covent garden full of good looking people just like me!
- tactical on d'arblay street - beer, coffee, food, chilled atmos.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Larry Osagie, kim bedi, PhatController, dawn smith, aaron, Morgan, charles, Julian Shaw, ANDY BYRNE, Joanna Keen, Peter, tommy hopper, Rich, mike han, Luna, Haydn, Mike, ray, sally, Julie Gallagher, booyaka, generic, Kelvin, ¬¬, tim wood, Danny, mattbird, Alex, Roland Harris, Steve Block, Dave, Codeine, ed rush, CJ, andy, Mary, Jackie, augui, Rob, dee, David Pibworth, hamish, Frehu, Alfie Singleton, clive chapman, dave english, nick maule, Gianluca Bonomo, Rusty Snails, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Central London
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Central London Knowhere Board