Magazine and Comic Shops in Central London, Greater London*
Mags, mags and more mags
You can tell us more about Central London.
Magazine and Comic Shops
- porno mags rule
- Forbidden Planet, now moved from New Oxford Street to Shaftsbury Avenue, brillient for all sorts of comics and magazines.
- Your suggestion that Gosh Comics was ever affiliated with Meanwhile is incorrect. Gosh was opened 15 years ago and has built a loyal customer base. We specialise in bringing as wide a range of comics/graphic novels to the public in an enjoyable & happy shopping environment.
- Gosh Comics has always been known as Gosh Comics, Meanwhile Comics was a seperate venture that was owned by Jonathon Ross and was at Shaftesbury Avenue I believe. Gosh is opposite the British museum.
- Meanwhile Comics, near British Museum.
- Forbidden Planet, nearby on New Oxford Street in the shadow of Centre Point
- Tower Records, Piccadilly Circus
- Gosh Comics - presumably previously known as Meanwhile Comics comic showcase covent garden -- both are miles better than crappy old forbidden planet
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Larry Osagie, kim bedi, PhatController, dawn smith, aaron, Morgan, charles, Julian Shaw, ANDY BYRNE, Joanna Keen, Peter, tommy hopper, Rich, mike han, Luna, Haydn, Mike, ray, sally, Julie Gallagher, booyaka, generic, Kelvin, ¬¬, tim wood, Danny, mattbird, Alex, Roland Harris, Steve Block, Dave, Codeine, ed rush, CJ, andy, Mary, Jackie, augui, Rob, dee, David Pibworth, hamish, Frehu, Alfie Singleton, clive chapman, dave english, nick maule, Gianluca Bonomo, Rusty Snails, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Central London
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Central London Knowhere Board