The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Central London.
- De Hems(Macclesfield Street)and Waxy O'Connors(Rupert Street).
- r full o guffs
- Epicurean Pizza Lounge
10 clerkenwell green
LONDON EC1R 0DP
020 7490 5577
- The colgrave arms leytonstone
- Be a bit adventurous, a short bus ride out of central London will get you away from the tourist traps - try Islington or Camden (you'll be spoilt for choice)
- Coach and Horses in Greek Street. Landlord Norman. It's worth going there to see him being rude to everyone. Quite often interesting people in there who should really be dead. Last time I went the sandwiches were still a quid a shot.
- bartok, chalk farm
- The Intrepid Fox in Wardour Street has the best heavy grungy scene and goth barstaff - a football free zone for a change! Also, The Golden Lion in Dean Street - good loud jukebox and the cutest barmaids in town!!! (the landlord's cute too if you don't like girls!) - lotsa football here.
- Marlborough Head (off oxford street), good lunches, nice drinks, gothic feel, weird noises in the toilets, but way too loud heavy metal on a saturday night.
- The King Arthur in Eversholt Street, opposite Euston Station is worth a visit. A spit and sawdust type pub. But friendly and with decent beer.
- goose in bloomsbury...the upstairs section for a great time with a pint. a pound ninety p for guiness!
- the FoUndry Old St
- Cross Keys, Endell Street. The Old Crown at the top of Shaftesbury Avenue in the summer when you can sit outside.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Larry Osagie, kim bedi, PhatController, dawn smith, aaron, Morgan, charles, Julian Shaw, ANDY BYRNE, Joanna Keen, Peter, tommy hopper, Rich, mike han, Luna, Haydn, Mike, ray, sally, Julie Gallagher, booyaka, generic, Kelvin, ¬¬, tim wood, Danny, mattbird, Alex, Roland Harris, Steve Block, Dave, Codeine, ed rush, CJ, andy, Mary, Jackie, augui, Rob, dee, David Pibworth, hamish, Frehu, Alfie Singleton, clive chapman, dave english, nick maule, Gianluca Bonomo, Rusty Snails, paul
Last updated: 2012-08-07
More stuff about Central London
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Central London Knowhere Board