Record Shops in Central London, Greater London*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Central London.
- im not sure if the basement of slam city skates is any good
- soul jazz records / sounds of the universe
broadwick street, Soho
the best in reggae, hiphop, electro and jazz.
friendly staff and many listening post full of GOOD STUFF,
the best shop in the world
- tower or rough trade in portobello
- a lot of kool ones, especially in bethnal green
- Fopp!! cheap cds, books and cds. Just off covent garden and leicester sq, good luck finding it though.
- for a great selection of records and cds try golden grooves records 193 whitecross street islington ec1y 8ls nearect tube old street / barbican / liverpool street
- Try Berwick Street and Rupert Street for the interesting/cheap stuff.
- Soho man! But not Blackmarket records! It's so shit. Ambient Soho vibes pretty well.
- under slam city
- Sister Ray on Berwick Street
- Tower Records, Piccadilly Circus. Rough Trade (Slam City basement).
- Nicky Blackmarket on D'Arbly street in soho for DnB + house Ambient Soho in Berwick Street for ambi-down-tempo/bigbeat/techno/DnB -- they sell *vinyl* and you can hear the tracks *before* you buy --
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Larry Osagie, kim bedi, PhatController, dawn smith, aaron, Morgan, charles, Julian Shaw, ANDY BYRNE, Joanna Keen, Peter, tommy hopper, Rich, mike han, Luna, Haydn, Mike, ray, sally, Julie Gallagher, booyaka, generic, Kelvin, ¬¬, tim wood, Danny, mattbird, Alex, Roland Harris, Steve Block, Dave, Codeine, ed rush, CJ, andy, Mary, Jackie, augui, Rob, dee, David Pibworth, hamish, Frehu, Alfie Singleton, clive chapman, dave english, nick maule, Gianluca Bonomo, Rusty Snails, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Central London
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Central London Knowhere Board