The Worst Things in Cheddar, Somerset*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Cheddar.
The Worst Things
- People who do very little to contribute to this fabulous free town and just complain at any opportunity when others attempt to provide fun, leisure or entertainment! (You know who you are!!) anon.
- Sunday grockles.
- People who move in and think they own the place - "We've been here x years now and think that Cheddar should...". Oh, and there's nowhere to live unless you're rich.
- dog shite,smack heads,the wreck
- Old people moaning constantly about noise/cars etc.....were they ever young?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kato, max, jacko, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tony Ward, phil, generic, Ryan Pridgeon, Austin, Chrissy B, Luke
Last updated: 2009-07-10
More stuff about Cheddar
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cheddar Knowhere Board