Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Cheltenham.
- Behind the bus station is where I pick up the local slags and make them pregnant. I finish off by sucking on their big breasts and drinking their titty milk.
- outside front of Cavendish house on promenade, marble flowerpots at top and bottom of pedestrianised area. Top pots are longer and both around knee height.
- The record shop at 7 Shurdington Road Cheltenham Spa is situated on teh Bath Road roundabout opposite the Norwood Arms pub - open all day every Saurday! Quality vinyl for sale or exchange! Come and see us!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Beer Gardens, Sanford Park or Pittville Park is usually popular! lol, either that or hangin round the town centre, usually on the bike railings in front of the Regent Arcade.
- SMOKEY JOES IS STILL BY THE TESCO METRO, A WICKEDLY INNOCENT FOR GUYS TO PLAY POOL, EAT CHIPS AND PLAY ON THE FRUITIES! JUKE BOXES ARE EXCELLENT TOO!
- The Beer Gardens (summer-time)
- The parking area at the top of Cleeve hill, a great hook-up spot. Have a drink and admire the amazing views of Cheltenham, Bishops Cleeve and the Malverns. Turn the car stereo up and chill out
- the beers are always a hang for the 'grebos' of cheltenham although the chavs seem to be taking it over a bit now, bummer.
- The MCDP opposite Soho coffee is a great place to hang around in the day, its a student cyber cafe, they have DJ decks and good food. Its also a non-profit organisation...thats always good!!!
- outside starbucks
- we love sitting outside starbucks on sunny days opposite cult and boots
- Cafe Giardino upstairs in the Beechwood Arcade is a cool place to hang out but its a little pricey.
- sitting on the abandoned bench in montpellier park cos cant get in anywhere-nice to look at but be careful of the people that apparently 'own' the park-they may start a few fights-best to go home!
- We hang out at the GRANGE in CHARLTON KINGS.
- CHELTENHAM IS FULL OF CHAVS!!!! IF U STAND OUT A BIT I.E.YOU HAVE BAGGY JEANS OR PINK HAIR OR IF YOUR NOT WEARING PIKEY CLOTHES. YOU GET ABUSED IN THE STREET OR EVEN STARTED ON. I USED TO LIVE IN CHELTENHAM AND I GOT TERRORSED FOR HAVING A MOHAWK BY THE WANNABIE GANGSTER PIKEYS...PIKEYS EVEN HAVE THER OWN LANGAGE.MUSH=MATE / RATLEY=GIRLFRIEND /TREDDOR= BIKE/ CHAV=MATE /REXING ABOUT ON MY TREDDOR=RIDING MY BIKE SAFE / SAFE AS FOK=GREAT /GREBO=ROCKER.ALL THESE WORD MUST BE SAID IN A GLOUSTER ACENT
- Not just beginers skate the prom,after the shops r shut in the summer massive sessions go down.With sum of the best skaters in the area ! seen.
Theres a new purpose made bench thatsv been put up by the council ! yes the council,its by the band stand in montpellier.Thats the gardens up from the beer gardens.
- The beer gardens are the greatest spot to sit about getting pointlessly drunk, look cool and pose about in shorts in the summer, 360 degree view so you can see the cops coming, meeting new people, stumbling to and from the Hub, bmxing on the steps, skating by the bar, doing dubious things in bushes.
- mainstreet outside regent arcade nice flower pots
- Outside the Regent Arcade has long been a meetingplace. However, it can at times be saturated with townies, over persistant charity collectors with luminous vests, ambulance chasers, and the odd hari krishna.
- Cheltenham race course. ive had a fantastic shag on one of those horse fences and also within the confinds of a tent on that hallowed ground! ill never be able to watch the races from there again without smiling to myself!! i do recommend that you go to Greenbelt which is held there every year.its a great excuse to get paraletic n laid!!
- the beer gardens!!! ah the memories...
- Regent Arcade entrance, Boots
- the beer gardens is heaving in summertime, they have a little bar area too which sells hard and soft drinks and ice lollies.
- when was the information about 34 albert place written? used to live there and have to agree parties there were excellent..still the same??
- Your Site stinks. The comments you have published about Cheltenham are offensive and you should be ashamed. Also, try to employ a web/graphic designer who isn't a brain-dead, unimaginatve moron.
- Outside Boots, Sandford Park.....
- Beer gardens. Pizza Hut
- 34 Albert Place is NOT a hook-up spot and certainly is NOT the place for parties. Albert Place is a conservative residential street inhabited by elderly people, families and working professionals. Students don't live there. You would be VERY bored if you ventured down to Albert Place in search of a party.
- Pittville Park is always a good'un - the opportunity to have a kickaround (football or townies!), beautiful in summer. Pump Room also - sits majestically on the top of a hill, looks spectacular when lit up at night!
- The Royal well...a fave for the boy racers...perhaps a different view of cheltenham?
- The winding avenue that is known to some as Albert Place. The door of 34 is a must-see for those wishing to fulfil their Cheltenham visitation.
- 34 albert place has the best parties but will be torn down very soon so make a visit.
- The beer gardens...outside Boots...um...
- Montpellier Gardens is popular with a wide range of people.
- Under the Regent Arcade Arch or on the corner by Thomas Cook.
- Sandford Park in the afternoons. M & G on Sundays.
- Boots corner, outside Boots where the Promenade meets the High Street.
- Boots corner tends to be fairly rough at night and has been known to be a trouble spot. Regent Street, due to the large numbers of bars and pubs, is full of young people sitting around on benches watching the world go by.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ju, Alan Lewis, martin, Julian Wellings, ellen, (select convert(int,CHAR(65))), Glosskater, nicky, Chris, andrew martin, Stu, Roger, udcnsqsg, Slates, Baby Biker, tykee, Jake, Toby Lewis, abbi, alex, linz, \, chris hill-scott, Steph, Andy's Skate Shop, Bridges, Morgan , nic, 1'", Steven Matthews, Gisselle, C, adam, krsanlir, Anita Goodier, matt leitch, Peter Byrd, Craig Davies, Em, Mentski, Sar, Neil, Simon, 1 À§À¢, juliet, sarah, Mel, Ian Anderson, Ben Fardon, beth, Alex Sass, Kel, suzie, Ben Owen, mike, kamikazebarfly, Skate Dude, Bill., squiredangly, Emily Cole, @@1sf7M, Adam Coates, Cynthia Wong, amanda, holly, Tosh, Sam, Emma Gordon, Trixie, david smithington, tom, bazza, trudie kew, Craig Smith, Jerry, Kate, Hilary, dawn, Rita, martin kimber, barrett, Vicky Shiach, Stewart Harbury, terry dicks, Andy, Nick valentine, paul, chia, Sifu Paul, michelle stanley, dylan moorcraft, amelia, mark, martyn hooper, Charles Courtney, Flirty Fairy, Sally, James, Carol Harbord, Am, Lucy Feather, dave, Graham Hills, ceri, zoe roberts, matty bater, JyI=, Fish, stu jolley, Michalangelo, Giles Hamlin, Jimmy 3, Peter Poppit, marcus allen, Stephen, cheltenhamgirl101, obmhost, Mark Hooper, Jade blackwell, petergroom, lynn, esther, Jane, P Gera, Noah, matt britland, Rosiezay, dan, Bowdie, Jeff Martinez, Anne Harris, Kristine Stokes, Bev Preston, dand1d, Dale, fatboy, georgia westwood, oh max, funky m, John Randall, lynn ede, generic, coral, ð''ð"", Pete French, Steve Thomas, Chris Ashworth, Chantelle Wise, Lisa Inglesby, gordon hart, ¿'¿", M Fancourt, doobie, Patrick Rushton, Andy Thomas, mark howell, Tim Harris, Alice *David Bowie* P, Michelle, Hannah, Laura Carson, Sy, amnda townley, Davina Rogers, Suzanne, gareth buckle, John, Tara, Mark Thomas, Victoria Carvey, Mike Ling, amanda townley
Last updated: 2016-01-30
More stuff about Cheltenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cheltenham Knowhere Board