Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Cheltenham.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Soundhouse in Gloucester is cool, massive drum and cymbal section, loads of guitars downstairs. They have another branch over in Cheltenham with different models and brands. Friendly staff too.
- Aroundabout sound: I have beena customer of Aroundabout sound for a number of years and I have found them to be the best music shop I have used. They have supplied me with top notch instruments (1997 Gibson SG - 1978 Gibson ES335) in prime condition and beautifully set up. I have also used them for setups
on my other guitars, only today I picked up my 1990 Les Paul Standard (setup/fretdress) which now plays like a dream, worth every penny.Highly recommended shop.
- I don't actually buy anything from Cheltenham Music Inst. Shops instead I either go to "Music Trade" on Church St. in Tewkesbury (about 10 miles up the road), which while being small, it does a proper job of most things and also sells tickets for gigs at the local Watson Hall for a discount Price or Duck Son and Pinker in Gloucester is a nice shop also, selling a wide range of sheet music and keyboards.
- AROUNDABOUT SOUND.....Hi....I was really sorry to see someone said our repairs were shoddy & expensive..I know for a fact that there is no other shop in our area that cares more for setting up/and or customising our customers instruments.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems...Please dont post comments on the Internet without giving me the chance to resolve your problem.
All the best.
- The guitar shop down the lower end of the high street.
- Soundhouse and aroundabout sound are both good for guitars, amps and drums etc.
- Aroundabout sound is good, but their repairs are shoddy and overpriced. £35 quid for a basic setup is too much. However, they have a great selection of guitars and decent prices too. just have your guitar repaired at soundhouse
- AROUNDABOUT SOUND is the best guitar shop, the staff really know what they are talking about and they have hundreds of guitars!
- Sound and Vision Express in Mead Rd, Leckhampton Have a Huge stock of Equipment to Hire or Buy in their Showrooms, They will even install it for you. Good tip: if you need a backing track, They usually have it in stock! Also if you are buying and can get it elsewhere e.g. on the internet, they will try to beat or match the price Tel:01242 222721
- roundabout sound
- millenium music opposite DNA is really good for guitars and basic musical scores and the staff are magaly helpful!
- SOUNDHOUSE is very helpfull and has a top range of quality guitars! Bought my first Gibson there and the staff are very helpfull, they also stock the proper Marshalls & Messa Booggies!!!
- Soundhouse is cool, but they always try and make you buy stuff, but Aroundabout Sound is the best if you just wanna look or sit about playing, and the people there are really nice.
- Soundhouse, Cheltenham.
- Around About Sound, lower high St. Sound House, Lower High St.
- Aroundabout Sound, lower high street. apparently beth orton popped in recently
- Pick up yourself a bunch of cheap equipment from cash generators. lovely.
- the one by the odeon andthe one opposite DNA
- Aroundabout Sound - Very very lower High Street, nearly to big Tesco's
- That wee place opposite the Odeon and Axiom is where I always get guitar strings - smells a bit musty, but they LOVE selling you stuff, keeps them in business (just about!)
- My boyfriend drags me round the guitar shop Aroundabout sound
far too often, must be some sort of draw for guitar players !
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ju, Alan Lewis, martin, Julian Wellings, ellen, (select convert(int,CHAR(65))), Glosskater, nicky, Chris, andrew martin, Stu, Roger, udcnsqsg, Slates, Baby Biker, tykee, Jake, Toby Lewis, abbi, alex, linz, \, chris hill-scott, Steph, Andy's Skate Shop, Bridges, Morgan , nic, 1'", Steven Matthews, Gisselle, C, adam, krsanlir, Anita Goodier, matt leitch, Peter Byrd, Craig Davies, Em, Mentski, Sar, Neil, Simon, 1 À§À¢, juliet, sarah, Mel, Ian Anderson, Ben Fardon, beth, Alex Sass, Kel, suzie, Ben Owen, mike, kamikazebarfly, Skate Dude, Bill., squiredangly, Emily Cole, @@1sf7M, Adam Coates, Cynthia Wong, amanda, holly, Tosh, Sam, Emma Gordon, Trixie, david smithington, tom, bazza, trudie kew, Craig Smith, Jerry, Kate, Hilary, dawn, Rita, martin kimber, barrett, Vicky Shiach, Stewart Harbury, terry dicks, Andy, Nick valentine, paul, chia, Sifu Paul, michelle stanley, dylan moorcraft, amelia, mark, martyn hooper, Charles Courtney, Flirty Fairy, Sally, James, Carol Harbord, Am, Lucy Feather, dave, Graham Hills, ceri, zoe roberts, matty bater, JyI=, Fish, stu jolley, Michalangelo, Giles Hamlin, Jimmy 3, Peter Poppit, marcus allen, Stephen, cheltenhamgirl101, obmhost, Mark Hooper, Jade blackwell, petergroom, lynn, esther, Jane, P Gera, Noah, matt britland, Rosiezay, dan, Bowdie, Jeff Martinez, Anne Harris, Kristine Stokes, Bev Preston, dand1d, Dale, fatboy, georgia westwood, oh max, funky m, John Randall, lynn ede, generic, coral, ð''ð"", Pete French, Steve Thomas, Chris Ashworth, Chantelle Wise, Lisa Inglesby, gordon hart, ¿'¿", M Fancourt, doobie, Patrick Rushton, Andy Thomas, mark howell, Tim Harris, Alice *David Bowie* P, Michelle, Hannah, Laura Carson, Sy, amnda townley, Davina Rogers, Suzanne, gareth buckle, John, Tara, Mark Thomas, Victoria Carvey, Mike Ling, amanda townley
Last updated: 2016-08-28
More stuff about Cheltenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cheltenham Knowhere Board