Skateboard Shops in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Cheltenham.
- Obelisk Skate Shop on Grosvenor Street - nice skater-owned store with everything you need in terms of skateboard hardware and nice selection of apparel and skate shoes
- Slope-style in berkeley mews for snowboards
- Decimal is the only core skate shop for miles about! decimalstore.com
- Flow Store on Bath Street is a pretty decent new skate/BMX shop, they sell Skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, etc. and BMX Parts, also complete BMX bikes
They have a nice selection of shoes and clothes and it is right in the centre of town! :)
ALSO OWNED AND RUN BY SKATERS/RIDERS SO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL!!
- I agree!! Decimal well worth the 20 minute drive, got nike sb's!
- Decimal in Cirencester, proper skateshop ran from a real shop! ha
- I shop online, skater owned stores. Clothes just go primark, they tear up after one skate anyway lol, you can buy a complete set of clothes for £8 hahaha
- Though strictly not a "Skate" shop FRONT CLOTHING - 40/42 Albion Street, Chelt, Opposite rear entrance to Beechwood Arcade, are able to order in from skate suppliers so its worth going in and asking if they can get what you need!!
- andy your online store is safe, you've sorted me an the boyz out for decks before: check out the decimal website notice board, they are constantly hating on you. i reckon we all need to live together/skate together and that ciren needs to wake up.proper skaters know andy from back in the day!
- Andy's Skate Shop, please call me for skateboard need. Est 2003. web and local based in Stroud. www.andysskateshop.co.uk
- Decimal....An independant skater owned and ran store in Cirencester....Taking GLOS by storm (check folklore in Feb sidewalk....Only a 20 min drive to find this hidden treasure....www.decimalstore.com for direction.....Stocking Fenchurch, Volcom, Zoo York, 77, All the british skate companies + ES etnies and emerica.....Support non-chain SOS!!!...checking it out is a must!
- HAHA!!! AIR CIRCUS SUCKS, IT'S FINALLY SHUT DOWN, YAY!!!!
- big up to legends boardstore for bein the best, and no thanks to air circus for shutting down!
- Cult clothing, Legends boardstore and Air circus are all about making profits and not about the kids in the street, where they came from. Buy nothing from these shops!!!
- Just started imported Loaded skateboards into uk. Check out http://www.loadedboards.com/ & http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/article.php?story=20030106132136384%20 for an indepth review
Drop me an email as I live in Cheltenham and we can demo the boards
- Legends boardstore if you're rich, air circus is the coolest (founded by 4ft Fingers)and there's random skatery shops all over the place for clothes and stuff.
- jd sports
- Legends,Beechwood Arcade. There's also a new one along Clarence St, can't remember what it's called.
- Legends are slowly taking over the whole of beechwood place.
- Andy's Mobile Skate Shop 07790 725 636
- all 3 LEgends , air circus, cult seel skate clothing
- Legends in Beechwood arcade, and the shop (I forget the name) in a basement in Regent Street, to the right of Regent Arcade
- again so so many, cult is ace
- Skate shops: Air Cirus has now moved, but only across the street. It now has a better premises and is even better. It's also the only place I know in Cheltenham that sells fire poi chains. Top marks.
- Legends or Air Circus I think it's called
- There are three ledgends (www.ledgends.co.uk) in the beachwood arcade, girls , blokes and specialist skate. a more specialist skating shop is air circus (near the halifax) and has a website @ www.aircircusonline.co.uk
- The best place in Cheltenham is Legends situated inside Beechwood shopping centre.
- I would just like to say that the best skate shop in Chelt is not ledgends but Air Circus. Giving good advice to all, whether you are a boarder, aggro. blader, hockey skater or whatever.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ju, Alan Lewis, martin, Julian Wellings, ellen, (select convert(int,CHAR(65))), Glosskater, nicky, Chris, andrew martin, Stu, Roger, udcnsqsg, Slates, Baby Biker, tykee, Jake, Toby Lewis, abbi, alex, linz, \, chris hill-scott, Steph, Andy's Skate Shop, Bridges, Morgan , nic, 1'", Steven Matthews, Gisselle, C, adam, krsanlir, Anita Goodier, matt leitch, Peter Byrd, Craig Davies, Em, Mentski, Sar, Neil, Simon, 1 À§À¢, juliet, sarah, Mel, Ian Anderson, Ben Fardon, beth, Alex Sass, Kel, suzie, Ben Owen, mike, kamikazebarfly, Skate Dude, Bill., squiredangly, Emily Cole, @@1sf7M, Adam Coates, Cynthia Wong, amanda, holly, Tosh, Sam, Emma Gordon, Trixie, david smithington, tom, bazza, trudie kew, Craig Smith, Jerry, Kate, Hilary, dawn, Rita, martin kimber, barrett, Vicky Shiach, Stewart Harbury, terry dicks, Andy, Nick valentine, paul, chia, Sifu Paul, michelle stanley, dylan moorcraft, amelia, mark, martyn hooper, Charles Courtney, Flirty Fairy, Sally, James, Carol Harbord, Am, Lucy Feather, dave, Graham Hills, ceri, zoe roberts, matty bater, ansari, JyI=, Fish, stu jolley, Michalangelo, Giles Hamlin, Jimmy 3, Peter Poppit, marcus allen, Stephen, cheltenhamgirl101, obmhost, Mark Hooper, Jade blackwell, petergroom, lynn, esther, Jane, P Gera, Noah, matt britland, Rosiezay, dan, Bowdie, Jeff Martinez, Anne Harris, Kristine Stokes, Bev Preston, dand1d, Dale, fatboy, georgia westwood, oh max, funky m, John Randall, lynn ede, generic, coral, ð''ð"", Pete French, Steve Thomas, Chris Ashworth, Chantelle Wise, Lisa Inglesby, gordon hart, ¿'¿", M Fancourt, doobie, Patrick Rushton, Andy Thomas, mark howell, Tim Harris, Alice *David Bowie* P, Michelle, Hannah, Laura Carson, Sy, amnda townley, Davina Rogers, Suzanne, gareth buckle, John, Tara, Mark Thomas, Victoria Carvey, Mike Ling, amanda townley
Last updated: 2017-08-18
More stuff about Cheltenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cheltenham Knowhere Board