Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Chesham.
- Chesham park a lot of slappers go there !
- Chesham park a lot of slappers go there !
- Park! Oh and HINGS CHINESE TAKE-AWAY
- there is no macdonalds closed down in 2006
- SEEMS THE SHELTER AT THE DUCK POND IS THE CHOICE FOR 2007
- Theres a Cafe Nero there, that seems to be THE place where everybody hangs out. Especially on Fridays after school to celebrate the weekend. But during the week hang around the skatepark for teenagers having fun.
- on the benches beside the beautiful trees in front of the shop: boots
- yes they are outside MacDonalds and yes they are annoying and can be threatening but try living in london, even putneys got a bad lot and thats one of the nicest places
- the post office in chesham high street is really good,its cheap,and sells lots of things for different religions eg. muslim food,turkish food
- Maccy ds we always hang around there go to the park to get pissed of a friday night AND WE AINT KEVS OR TOWNIES OR CHAVS!
- All the unsavoury characters hang around outside McDonald's. at night. Steer clear of there at night, you'll get less hassle walking around the Backs.
- Lowndes park can be alright during the day but after about 6pm, nearly the whole town becomes a no go area for all except the local inbreds, who regard Chesham as a separate nation.
- Get on the tube and go somewhere else.
- I'm talking about 1977. Hanging around on the Broadway at 11pm was just enough to get any young (male) drunkard to have a go. The name of the game then - as it seems to be now - was to perplex the locals. The original population of Chesham is so unashamedly stupid that you can get away with talking fast and loose at them, while you prepare to run away as fast as you possibly can. Don't hang around and fight. What's the point of comparing scars with (supposed) members of our own species who can barely sign their own name, let alone give an opinion? When all's said and done, Chesham's a shit-hole, full of people attempting to find some sort of justification for a place that only ever came alive when the railway turned up. I was born and brought up in Chesham - and, truth be told, I'm grateful for it - but, for all gods' sakes, leave as soon as you are possibly able.
I wish you well,
- the kids hang out outside Maccy D's - as there's nothing for them to do! Give them something to do please!!
- * Yes Yes The kevs , townies what ever you want to call em there are there Do NOT walk chesham or skate on your own At night...Kev temple
* Kevs wont hold you at knife point they only intimidate you But DO NOT swear You might as well dig your own grave
- MCDONOLDS OR PARK, JUST YOUNGSTERS BEING MOUTHY
- Outside McDonalds, the youth club or Lowndes Park
- has to be Maccy d's
- Don't hang around McDonalds if you value your sanity. Lots of horrible Kevs (eaugh)
- OBVIOUSLY McDonalds or just outside!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: charlotte, ska_boy, jen, hazz, Jeremy Clark, steve jones, Fred Bloggs, Amy Deane, Glad*im*gone, caz, claire, all pkis 4rm chesham, justin Belcher, Jordan Mencel, Stew, Michael O'Brien, Kate Warrender, madeleine griffiths, Christian Rudolf, kixxx, Brian, carol, Pongo, James Thomas, keerin, Steve Perry, cheshamjim, lucy russell, Emily, Cheshams finest, Mick Carling, J Hunter, Andariel, Amy, Sue revel, sandra, keith duncan, R.COOK, Nigel Childs., Catz, chris, Sharon, Will Holman, maxine, lee, K.A.k, beth, Robert Swann, Hamish, chandler, Je, mergon, Dawn, loz, Jonners, BJ, generic, c-man, mark waterton, ed, Behind the Facade, dan r, Alex, Tony Laurenson, Pete Hawkes, Richard Ogden, Gazza, Lawrence Hobbs, abi, Cat, thedevil, ant, Choosri, saneyia, Kate, Lauren, John Alker, hbg grtdhty, Sean, Pete Marks, nigel, Jason Brooker, abdulkareemcampbell, MadHat, aaran fisher, dave da jew, John
Last updated: 2014-12-02
More stuff about Chesham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chesham Knowhere Board